googles languages

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
gretty really pissed off with google defaulting to american english and spell checking everything wrong..

also , change to english english and it says: "This language cannot be used for spell checking"

fuckin america! you speak bad!

what else can i use.. besides firefox cos thats dumb aswell.. i need dog doo on a stick browser or something..

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
So..what's your problem? :teeth:
we need a whole need world for that :lol:

google is shit. and the NSA is watching me masurbate. even though i put a plaster over my laptop webcam they have the technology to x-ray thru it im sure of it..

mr robot explains

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Man up and act life a Brit Michel, if they dont understand you first time shout at them, if they still dont understand smash their establishment to smithereens. I fucking warned you about these bastard Tibetans, you better not be making a mockery of our country

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Man up and act life a Brit Michel, if they dont understand you first time shout at them, if they still dont understand smash their establishment to smithereens. I fucking warned you about these bastard Tibetans, you better not be making a mockery of our country
has anyone ever thought of tibetans as chinese pikeys? because .. yeah... basically..

browns.. can't trust um.. can't zimmer them ..