Googles Deep Dream

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fes Rock, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

is a mindfuck

familiar?

[​IMG]

2. William Stutter

William Stutter Active Member

quite trippy stuff.

3. Reactor Grits

Reactor Grits lick a shot

Imagine watching the whole flick like that whilst tripping

4. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

It's pretty awesome but im getting less and less impressed with it the more I look at it. It's the familiar fluorescent fog of psychedelica but what's with the dogs and fish eyes all the time

6. Catsel

i need good acid. and a good setting. a ball pit would be ideal.

7. logikz

Don't be fooled by the ballet in the ballpit

8. Catsel

[​IMG]

9. logikz

i dont know, something about the look in your eye kind of makes mekind of kind of kind of... uneasy

will you make me comfortable by feeding me constant ebola puddle sewage dumb-shit jenkem type beer from the bar where their idea of hygeine is rubbing the surprisingly (surprising that they actually can exist after that long and intense usage) worn-down-and-now-razor-sharp plastic half pints in bleach (the ice cubes are half bleach and half tap water which as descirbed earlier in this post is nothing short of concentrated dysentery) and silly billy party drugs made of hairspray and detergent?

thati if you buy 400 units (grams, balls, hits, blasts, sheets, pads, seals, tickets, dots, drops, capsules, bags, shots, glands, and so on, etc, etc) of you will still have spent less than a tube of brand name tooth paste.
    after our amazing night together, which you will not mind that you dont remember a single moment from, as we say good bye, you will notice that your self esteem, your sense of morals and your nearly blank memory has been replaced by a wet hot warm angry horny incoherent all encompassing sensation, so clearly fake and delusional you wont even bother question its nature, all you know as far as its origins go, is that its a childhood memory, a tv show, but mostly from that dream you had that one time when you dreamt but it actually wasnt a nightmare. this is what your brain mercifully shows you when you by way of fatal stupidiy try to remember, rather than what actually transpired as a desperate measure of self preservation because what really happened is so inconceivably vile, so disgustingly visceral, so nihilistically abyssmal, so beyond choronzon that that that if you actually knew, it would reduce you to souldering rubble,but to put it in context, it would destroy the organism (i.e the host) from within in a matter of days. because your brain is maybe not smarter than you think, but heres tthe theing, you are the host of a thing called "your brain", and so its a parntership, so say what you will about your brain but at least its modern and hip to the times we live in, so it wont let you (the organism, or host, previously mentioned) be destroyed, oh hell no, far from it, even though you harm it all the time with these substances you consume on the regular that can easily be classed as war crime type (geneva convetion) chemicals, it will as usual drag you kicking and screaming out of the comedown, feed you some kind of lucid lullaby instead of the truth, and once youre better, fragments of what really happened will start slowly trickling in, giving you random panic attacks at the most inopportune moments, because even though it will see to it you always survive, and come out the other end of an ordeal that should by all rights have killed you and everyone else invoiclved in it, looking alright when its all said and done, by any means necessary,
    it does not forgive and it does not forget.
    thats the war within that is the cost of these awesome breathtaking highs and cthonian mariana trench lows, that is the terror balance the organism and his parasite reaches, after a few ten or twenty years of foolishness.

so thats the duality ive often thought about, how you seem to be one person and your brain another, you are one organism that is secondary to the main organism living in your body. an arrogant bastard motehrfuck, is what the brain is. often granting you access to the lower functions, eating, drinking, pissing, pushing, shoving, running, crying, low level coordination, low level creativity low level computing, all just enough (but definitely on the lacking side) but keeping the higher stuff safely locked away, far far faaar out of your reach, so it takes years and years and years for you to learn to play a rock riff on the guitar, to do a skateboard trick thats nothing special, to express your feelings to someone you love without a drunken roar or psychopathic whispers, to pick up new skills and stop living in the past.
    with the slightest bit of coopersation you coulve spelled that word correctly every time, but no. its not gonna happen, and its not likely to change either, your brain will thwart you at every turn, needing endless repetition and finetuning and adjustments and compensation and endurance for you to be able to pick up the the littelest nonsensical skill.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  10. logikz

so if it wont cooperate, can you have it removed? or can you get a transplant? get another brain, one that will cooperate, and let you learn things quickly without aruguing the whole time?

william gibson comes to mind, neuromancer.... the matrix comes to mind, funny its keanu thats both johnny mnemonic and neo, whats that about

11. Catsel

tl:dr

i had a dream last night that i walked into a room full of triads, with a massive gun.. and i shot them all in the head... non of them moved.. all of them stayed alive with bullets in their heads! i went over to the boss shook his hand and got the fuck outta there!! then i woke up...

12. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Is there a link to it so you can upload pics?

All the ones i've found just bite the code & take fucking hours to render...

13. logikz

Name dropped you on DOA haha

14. logikz

Yeah you can suck it

15. Moskit

No you godamn farjut i need the link.

I wannw put goatse & downies n such into it...

All i've seen are loser ones & cats n shit.

I never spent much time on doa tbf, only to troll the fuck out of everybody...

16. logikz

the new doa is nice actually, and im an oldfag anyway so whatever. and you can suck it, no link for you. you know what you done. cant belive you done this

17. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

I think this is the proper one http://psychic-vr-lab.com/deepdream/ but it takes a week for the photos to finish.. all the other sites apply some waste filter and doesnt do it properly

18. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

19. Moskit

Cheers dude :)

20. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member