Google+

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
did you happen to join facebooks moody cousin, fuckbook? they have that you know,
im not sure if thats anything you would find interesting.
im not on google+ im on the mtv awards with dj spooky on an ipad.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I think I've got invites, PM me your birds tits with "Motherfucking Seppo!!" written across them and I might just send you one.

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
I think I've got invites, PM me your birds tits with "Motherfucking Seppo!!" written across them and I might just send you one.
I'd like an invite, but I have no birds, tits, pens or camera.
I tried to take a picture of my housemates missus but they didnt appreciate me coming in at 3.00 am writing "MOTHERFUCKING SEPPO" on her naked body in my own blood.

long story short, can I have an invite please.

groelle

VIP Junglist
soooo seriously.

who in the fucking world needs this? we all are spazzed out by facebook, still use it tho cause, for most of us, its unavoidable - and then we start using a fucking second network with all the same shit and get another account with more of the bullshit involved, the same people and generally really NO advantages.

fucking hell, NO!

sry. but i clearly dont see the point. am i missing something?

or is it just the general google is soooooo cooooooool - i neeeeed to do this, as we had with their shitty no security browser?

---------- Post added at 01:06 ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 ----------

oh and tbh. if facebook doesnt fuck up, this is literally made to be binned. 500 million versus none. who will win?

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
soooo seriously.

who in the fucking world needs this? we all are spazzed out by facebook, still use it tho cause, for most of us, its unavoidable - and then we start using a fucking second network with all the same shit and get another account with more of the bullshit involved, the same people and generally really NO advantages.

fucking hell, NO!

sry. but i clearly dont see the point. am i missing something?

or is it just the general google is soooooo cooooooool - i neeeeed to do this, as we had with their shitty no security browser?

---------- Post added at 01:06 ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 ----------

oh and tbh. if facebook doesnt fuck up, this is literally made to be binned. 500 million versus none. who will win?
Its like a modern day David Vs Goliath.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I'd like an invite, but I have no birds, tits, pens or camera.
I tried to take a picture of my housemates missus but they didnt appreciate me coming in at 3.00 am writing "MOTHERFUCKING SEPPO" on her naked body in my own blood.

long story short, can I have an invite please.
I am a very gullible person, you might be able to get away with cooking something up in MS paint.

Might.