Google search

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
What happened to the forum search thingy? It used to search using Googles system now it uses the vbulletin one based on thread tags and keywords which is pretty shite

What happened to the forum search thingy? It used to search using Googles system now it uses the vbulletin one based on thread tags and keywords which is pretty shite

Sorry about that man, the site's just changed hands and I'm the new admin guy. I am just changing some things over so bear with me the google search will be back in no time. Vbulletin search sucks I know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm that guy! Chatbox could be interesting. Is there a reason it is no longer here?

The forum used to have a chat box for members over 1000 posts, unfortunately i never got to see it which is a shame. No idea why it went

Yeah I'm that guy! Chatbox could be interesting. Is there a reason it is no longer here?

A virus was found in the forum so all the plugins got removed, like the chatbox, thanks button and post merger, wish admittedly got rid of the virus but surely theres so many different chatbox plugins that theres gotta be a more secure one?

Ant, can we get some new smiley's please mate.
Including:
Borf
Alan Partidge
Wicket the ewok

23uota8.jpg

^^thats borf^^

Back
Top Bottom