Google Chrome

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
coinsidently, i was just looking at this before i looked at this thread and decided against it.
kinda because i'm worried google will just log everything i look at and invade my privacy even more than they already do.
not that i look at anything suspect, it's just that i'm paranoid like that, but i might give it a go now....

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
it's alright actually. just not keen on not having the mouse scroll thing not linked to the window slider thingy. but i'm sure someone will tell me how to alter the settings so they'll work together...

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Using it now...

The whole dynamic tabs thing is gonna be real useful for my work... I'm a switchin'!

EDIT: Pisser, the sites a need to use for work don't line up properly on chrome... Back to IE explorer for work shit then... Tail firmly between legs

Last edited:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Using it! Found a few bugs on a few sites which I've reported to the big G.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Using it! Found a few bugs on a few sites which I've reported to the big G.
How is it that I do that? Can't seem to find the bug reporting function...

Edit: Found it! It's on the page icon menu to the right of the address bar in case anyone else is looking for it...

Last edited:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
it's alright actually. just not keen on not having the mouse scroll thing not linked to the window slider thingy. but i'm sure someone will tell me how to alter the settings so they'll work together...
It is linked in my browser.

I'm liking this new browser.