Goodshirt-Good (Trawler remix)

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
I'm shit at finishing anything. Like never. So this isn't finished :)

But it's something I started this afternoon and now I'm drunk and just thought I'd post it up :teeth:

It's a remix of a quirky NZ pop song from a few years back, just ripped from the cd, which explains the telephone vocals.

There's still a lot of spiky freqs in there....tomorrow

Oh, and second half is copypasta job.

http://soundcloud.com/subprime/goodshirt-good-trawler-remix

Any comments welcome.

Subprime,

as far as being a remix, everything is in key and the beats are sequenced well with the clips from the original. Not knowing the original, hard to judge it. But I like the beats and where that lead comes in (like 1:06) is really nice. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of vocals or guitar in the drum & bass I listen to, but I see what you are trying to do and creatively I give you props for trying something like this.

Let me know when it's done! I too have struggled most of my life with "finishing" projects. Now, I'm an old geezer, but at least I'm starting to finish things I've started. LOL.

Thanks for the comment, haha yeah I'm an old dude as well, and I've had a life-long problem with finishing projects. Just gotta get stuff done or fall behind, fade away I guess.

Well as another fellow old dude (31) I give you respect for giving the effort to finish stuff! I've got about 30 odd tracks half done, then discarded lol!

If I'm gonna be brutally honest (Which I know you would want me to) I'm not too keen on this. Nothing really bad to say but I think due to it being a cd rip, the sound quality sounds pretty low. I'll comment further once I hear the finished product! ;)

Back
Top Bottom