Goodbye Dubstep.....

I don't like it!
not coz its dubstep..
not coz its Britney..
its coz its not very good imo

I just had a listen on my lunch break and it sounded pretty gash! I can see a lot of mainstream artists jumping on this wagon. It'll be Beyonce feat. Flux Pavillion next..

Chase & status has already done this Rihanna and Snoop Dogg, nothing new, nothing to be worried about.

Once Dubstep becomes as commercial as dnb I'll be worried :D

It's more commerical than D&B now.... by far.

This.

If you were to go out clubbing (which I do not recommend to any self-respecting head) you'll hear Dubstep all over the place. Sure you'll hear a bit of Drum & Bass as well, but not half as much I don't reckon.

no that was just about them two meeting each other

this is the first time we've actually heard the songs theyve been making

Are y'all seriously surprised? The Hip Hop & Pop community has done nothing but borrow and steal from Dance Music for the last 15+ years... what do you expect? HipHop&Pop hasn't been about being innovative in forever... hell, since Jackson in the 80s.

And why you (OP) even care about dubstep being "ruined/tarnished" by a pop singer is beyond ironic because dubstep (the newer tagged genre since about '02) has done nothing but steal ALL of its Techyness/Edits/Fills from Nuskool Breakbeat and various kinds of DnB/Jungle... hell, and Trance, and all kinds of House.

"dubstep" of the last decade has been nothing more than a Thieving Genre in it's own right. True Dubstep is nothing more than clean Sine wav bass with simple, simple drumwork.

penny
penny

Haha, what?

Hip Hop stealing from dance music??

Other way around matey. Think how heavilly D&B has sampled Hip Hop. Dubstep has too. You're nuts.

Hip Hop's never been innovative???

You're off your head.

haha borf what a tit head. thinks hes the dogs bollox but cudnt be more wrong.

i like how he goes "the newer dubstep (since 02')" like he knows what he's on about, dubstep wasnt ever about then you tit ball.....hes blates just some yank trying to come across as cool...saying thinks like "Y'all" and "Hell" jokes.

Last edited:
Are y'all seriously surprised? The Hip Hop & Pop community has done nothing but borrow and steal from Dance Music for the last 15+ years... what do you expect? HipHop&Pop hasn't been about being innovative in forever... hell, since Jackson in the 80s.

And why you (OP) even care about dubstep being "ruined/tarnished" by a pop singer is beyond ironic because dubstep (the newer tagged genre since about '02) has done nothing but steal ALL of its Techyness/Edits/Fills from Nuskool Breakbeat and various kinds of DnB/Jungle... hell, and Trance, and all kinds of House.

"dubstep" of the last decade has been nothing more than a Thieving Genre in it's own right. True Dubstep is nothing more than clean Sine wav bass with simple, simple drumwork.

penny
penny

gtfo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom