Good weekend??

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
it was good, friday we got called in to a girls only party, so that was bonus.
of course we had to dress in drag. spent the rest of the weekend drunk but grounded.

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
Friday - Watched 28 Weeks Later then went and listened to some breaks at a local bar, got rather drunk.

Saturday - Went out for a meal at a random Jamaican restaurant. mmmm jerk chicken

Sunday - Went to fly a 5m kite on a beach and got battered whilst being lifted 10ft into the air!

All in all it was a good weekend...

mcsketcha

Sketchamus
VIP Junglist
Went to weymouth with the missus, spent most of the time lookin round shops and on the beach although it could have been a bit hotter, plus had a sick $marty mix for the drive there and back which was wicked.

:banana:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
@Sketch Big Ups matey! Hope it made your drive a bit more bearable!
@Meshman, why the meh????
My weekend was pretty good.Went with the missus and saw "Death Sentence" on fri. Not a bad film quite gory.
Chilled on Saturday. Then got asked to cover for someone DJ-ing at my Boss'es Roller Disco event on Sunday. Had to play a bit of Hip-Hop then got to rinse an hour and a half's worth of Liquid DnB!!! It went so well i have a residency there every sunday!!!
Check their myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/rollerwatford

mesh

VIP Junglist
nice move on the roller disco man you're all class :spliff: the meh was because i was stuffed after a weekend of flyering for upcoming gig, with no extra fun for me.

boo-hoo you might say!

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
nice move on the roller disco man you're all class :spliff: the meh was because i was stuffed after a weekend of flyering for upcoming gig, with no extra fun for me.

boo-hoo you might say!
I need to go to a good dnb gig that I'm not organising!

The ones I've organised have been smashing but its not fun when you have to take care of everything...

There are always technical problems (speakers, mixer, needles), plus the djs come late, plus the punters always try it on, plus the bouncers make trouble where none is needed plus the djs get the appreciation, not the organiser :(

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Friday - work.
Saturday - work.
Sunday - no work? nah of course more work.

To be fair, on Sunday evening I did eat some incredible sushi/sashimi and got drunk on Saki, then raided a friend's club and caused some mischief, which was fun. He locked up the club early, and we sent texts to friends to come down, bring their own CDs and play what they want, not even djs or anyone mixing, and lots of cheap booze.

Last edited:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

boo-hoo you might say!
Ah that sucks. But i suppose it's all good in the long-run matey. Plenty of promotion! You gonna be doing it next weekend????