Good to be here!

djhollowpoint

DNB DJ
Hey all,

I am the DJ Hollow Point from Indianapolis, IN.

I found this forum by looking up the tracklist to a netsky february 09 studio mix and decided to see what this place is all about.

A little about me:

I've lived in Indy for 3 years now, but learned how to DJ the year before during my time in Chicago. I learned the art of mixing from an old school house DJ, but felt a better connection to DNB. Don't get me wrong, I love house music, but DNB is my true love. Occasionally, I'll play out at gigs around town (usually about 1-2 a month) but I stay sharp with my weekly radio show Wednesday nights on Boost.fm.

Hey all,

I am the DJ Hollow Point from Indianapolis, IN.

I found this forum by looking up the tracklist to a netsky february 09 studio mix and decided to see what this place is all about.

A little about me:

I've lived in Indy for 3 years now, but learned how to DJ the year before during my time in Chicago. I learned the art of mixing from an old school house DJ, but felt a better connection to DNB. Don't get me wrong, I love house music, but DNB is my true love. Occasionally, I'll play out at gigs around town (usually about 1-2 a month) but I stay sharp with my weekly radio show Wednesday nights on Boost.fm.

Now listen to this: netsky is a member on here. He isn't online much, but hey...

welcome mate (y)

Back
Top Bottom