Good Times VIP

definatly going in the right direction. great sounds in there, just think it needs a little more going on to keep it interesting

I really like that bass and the drums, the production itself is sounding tight. The pad that comes in towards the end is also working well, I would add a couple more musical ideas. At the moment it's sounding like a really good foundation for a huge track. Keep working at it :)

nice beat u got there ... i like it very much cause is a bit different from the classical dnb beat ... very calmed and chilled melody, ppl start to make music like this ... trip bass :))))))
keep up with the good work dude, TSProject
ps. i got some new stuff, check it out and comment please ;)

nice vibe. bass is very deep, perhaps some mid range in there? and a bit of width, it's quite narrow. little bit more top on the snare (2.5k?) good stuff.

definatly going in the right direction. great sounds in there, just think it needs a little more going on to keep it interesting

Thanks man means a lot comming from you cos your tracks are sick

So goood vibe man:) feelin it

Nice one cheers ill get on your tunage ASAP

I really like that bass and the drums, the production itself is sounding tight. The pad that comes in towards the end is also working well, I would add a couple more musical ideas. At the moment it's sounding like a really good foundation for a huge track. Keep working at it :)

Good stuff im glad you think the production is good as thats my main concern im also a bit worried its too quiet im only getting 15 RMS ive read it should be closer to 10 :/ thats going to cause a lot of clipping lol ill figure it out though, ive got some ideas for it also like another similar pad, definatly some FX, mabye do something with the vocal and im trying to get a decent drop.

nice beat u got there ... i like it very much cause is a bit different from the classical dnb beat ... very calmed and chilled melody, ppl start to make music like this ... trip bass :))))))
keep up with the good work dude, TSProject
ps. i got some new stuff, check it out and comment please ;)

Lol trip bass thats just the outcome of too much ket when i was young ;) thanks for listening ill get on your music soon aswell

nice vibe. bass is very deep, perhaps some mid range in there? and a bit of width, it's quite narrow. little bit more top on the snare (2.5k?) good stuff.

hmm see now its getting technical lol when u say midrange do u mean mabye layer a mid bass over my original bass or? and when u say its narrow do you mean the bass, i mono the bass as i thought that was best thing for it. gotya on the snare though.

hmm see now its getting technical lol when u say midrange do u mean mabye layer a mid bass over my original bass or? and when u say its narrow do you mean the bass, i mono the bass as i thought that was best thing for it. gotya on the snare though.

yes, i think a different synth playing a mid range sin/wav/sq would add body to the track.

regarding the width, i think it's because the snare is so prominent and SO central that it gives the overall track a 'narrow' feel, which is odd because you have plenty of width in the syths/effects and break.

i personally like a bit of width in a snare, but i know everybody doesn't :D good track though dude, i look forward to hearing the progress.

Back
Top Bottom