good solid mixer?

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
right guys i could do with a bit of help n advice on this one.
I'm looking round for a mixer atm to buy when i get my tax rebate.

in the future I will be getting a third deck but this won't be for atleast 6 months.... so yeah I wouldn't mind a 3 channel mixer for the future but part of me thinks i shud pay the same amount or a bit less and get a faulttless 2 channel then jus upgrade later on.
reccomendations? budget of £270!
safe! thanks in advance

right guys i could do with a bit of help n advice on this one.
I'm looking round for a mixer atm to buy when i get my tax rebate.

in the future I will be getting a third deck but this won't be for atleast 6 months.... so yeah I wouldn't mind a 3 channel mixer for the future but part of me thinks i shud pay the same amount or a bit less and get a faulttless 2 channel then jus upgrade later on.
reccomendations? budget of £270!
safe! thanks in advance

anything numark if u dont wanna spend a bomb! numark dxm09 is good.

numark mixers tend to be solid.

anything numark if u dont wanna spend a bomb! numark dxm09 is good.

numark mixers tend to be solid.

Numarks are good for a while but my mate had one and slowly over time it fell apart. Look at Vestax, they're a really good make, even on a low budget.

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/vestax/vmc_185_xl

or maybe

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/vestax/vmc004_black

depends what you want in terms of features. Vestax make really good simple mixers at this sort of price, but the DXM09 is more fun in the short term with its effects etc.

sound for all these replies!

iv had a mix on one of those vestax's before my mates got it.
Am i right im thinkin u cant change the difference between master and cue on the headphones... or was i just not looking hard enough?
like they have the switches but is there a knob aswell where you can alter how much of one you here, if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom