Good sample packs?

Sinn-R

Hey,
I'm looking for some good sample packs. I've purchased the DNB producer pack 1 from primeloops a while ago, but I can't find a good combination of snares for dnb :s

vengeance
check the octane dlr page.they gave away some freebies which were good
also loopmasters-danny byrd,lynx,icicle & friction,fracture,octane dlr,nu tone,london elektricity
for snares maybe try freesound.org
ez

depends what kinda dnb your making mate

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

I tend to stay clear of the D&B packs these days. Usually either sample other tunes or get inspired by freesound

loopmaster packs are great! Well used but I suppose, I also get kicks/hits/snares from random hiphop packs or freesound.org

As most of people said freesound.org is great,looperman also..Yes Octane/DLR is a great pack,but i heard so much tunes lately using same snares and beats from this pack,if you don't mind this i think this is one of the best packs you can find!

firestorm by stakka, drumsound and bassline smith (loopmasters), Lynx (loopmasters), fracture and neptune. Get paustretch app for your freaky background atmos (is amazing and easy to use/free) and get the 101 breaks pack off the grid on doa

I have a huge library of drum loops that I can't remember where I got. Also use Deadly Drums 1,2, and 3 often.

+1 for freesound, its ace for melodic samples too, piano's, strings etc, i like to take bits off there im feeling and then make my own edits of them to make a unique melody

Back
Top Bottom