Good places to drop flyers in London...

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Ok, my last thread for the day.......I know there are other promoters on the forum so was thinking about starting a thread adding locations to drop flyers for events.

My events in Shoreditch so i target mainly north and east london.

Some of my places include :

Cyber dog (camden) and a few record shops there
Blackmarket / sister / and other record shops(odviously)
Holloway university
whitechapel university (and student residence)
all Cab stations around old street
kebab shop next to Browns lapdancing club (u can put posters up in there and its well busy at night time)
stick loads in the venue i use
i sometimes hit goldsmiths uni...they got a massive hall full of posters and flyers.

.......these are just some so feel free to add to these.

Internet-Troll.jpg

great eastern street the taxi place lets you put stuf up and to the right by the crossing where all the graff and posters are there

great eastern street the taxi place lets you put stuf up and to the right by the crossing where all the graff and posters are there

is that the cafe for black taxi drivers you mean...just before liverpool street.....i thought that was gone, unless they moved.....ive been in there once about 8years ago..it was a few cabins thrown together where you could get a massive fry up for like 3quid

is that the cafe for black taxi drivers you mean...just before liverpool street.....i thought that was gone, unless they moved.....ive been in there once about 8years ago..it was a few cabins thrown together where you could get a massive fry up for like 3quid

nah not that one, exit old street station walk towards great eastern street on the right next to the kebab shop with tables outside and on the otherside a newsagents and a barbers

Back
Top Bottom