Good news! New Hive! Bad news! It is sewage.

...What the fuck...

nswgo.gif

You crack me up tyranny.

I just changed up my signature yesterday from a track which paid homage to Hive with Devious Method samples I've randomly come across collecting records. Must have felt this thread coming. :lol:

Surely having a mastering studio and working with massive names in hip hop and doing sound design for Hollywood is a bigger earner than doing a shitty pop dnb screechfest for some dull EDM band though?

Like there is fuck all money in making tunes, the only reason you would make shit like this is because you want a piece of the EDM festival stage bandwagon, and if that is where is going then yeah, fuck that guy.

Someone needs to just fly out there and staple those fucking dreads back on his noggin and make him listen to "Death Valley" and "Gemini" again and slap some sense into him. If someone does a kickstarter for plane tickets I will be more than happy to volunteer.

Let's hope it's a stutter step and not a look at what he actually likes these days

If Hive comes back and turns to shit I will be really pissed off ffs

Surely having a mastering studio and working with massive names in hip hop and doing sound design for Hollywood is a bigger earner than doing a shitty pop dnb screechfest for some dull EDM band though?

Like there is fuck all money in making tunes, the only reason you would make shit like this is because you want a piece of the EDM festival stage bandwagon, and if that is where is going then yeah, fuck that guy.

Someone needs to just fly out there and staple those fucking dreads back on his noggin and make him listen to "Death Valley" and "Gemini" again and slap some sense into him. If someone does a kickstarter for plane tickets I will be more than happy to volunteer.

this.

fingers crossed for that P51 release

hive was one of my last hopes for good old dark dnb :(

Back
Top Bottom