GOOD NEWS FOR TAXMAN FANS!!

$pyto

Pavey Farms
VIP Junglist
Dominic Taxman Tindill: 'Full release date for my EP: ''Revenge Of The Drunken Fool'' on Ganja Records, is the 15/02/2010....promos around a few months before'.

:)

A: Harry's Revenge,
B: Look What You've Done,
C: Drunken Fool,
D: If Only

Last edited:
Dominic Taxman Tindill Full release date for my EP: ''Revenge Of The Drunken Fool'' is 15/02/10...promos should be around a few months before.

... thats what his status is. where does it say its being released on ganja?

He wrote that 1st, then came back & wrote the one I posted. Should be right above it lol!!

Bass Hertz would have been a killer 4th track for this EP as well.

@ spyto, terminator x b/w bass hertz is dropping middle of november

You sure?!

'When is johnny cage 'terminator x' gunna be around??? any idea??'

Taxman: 'January, on frontline, under the name Jonny Cage'

>>>>That's why I said it! I thought that it would be out earlier as well...

Last edited:
Dominic Taxman Tindill: A: Harrys Revenge, B: Look What You've Done, C: Drunken Fool, D: If Only...

Yeah I presumed this isn't a tune & he's making pplz keep locked in to what's going on. Or is this a tune I don't know about??

I will admit, "If Only..." is a pretty solid tune. I like that it's a new kind of vibe for Taxman.

That leaves "Dreamland" untouched. Sadface.

Perhaps it'll come with "Acid" some day, another badman Taxman tune that's on a different tip.

Yeah I presumed this isn't a tune & he's making pplz keep locked in to what's going on. Or is this a tune I don't know about??

If Only was on Hype's show like two weeks ago. Proper Mellow Vibe.

I'm actually taking the train into New York in like an hour so I won't have time to rip it. Crissy Criss's latest show (29/10) should also have it as the very last track from what I've heard.

I think you can check it on the I-player.

Back
Top Bottom