Good Music thread!

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
Since there are so many crappy jump-up threads (machete this, machete that, some other rubbish hazard threads that have no point) i decided to start a thread where there is some sort of intelligent music involved.

Alix perez & Lynx - Allegiance EP - Inferno / Crooklyn / Allegiance / Randy. absolutely brilliant ep, allegiance and inferno are just off the hook and pushing the limits.

D Bridge - The Gemini Principle LP : Ponderosa (feat. Calibre) / Blush response (feat Instra:Mental) / A lost cause / Creatures of habit / Cast a cold eye / A long distance / Mourning dawn. D-bridge can't do anything wrong! from start to finish a masterpiece!

Calibre - Overflow LP : Savannah Heat / Slums (feat DRS) / Alone In The Crowd / overreaction (feat Lariman) / Suddenly / Into The Groove / Leave Me / Low Note / The Beat Goes On / TV On. Same for Calibre, the man is a genius! Savannah is just pushing the limits.

Spor - Breathe In, Scream Out EP : Breathe in, scream out / Resolute / Valentine / As dust falls. The Nu Old Bad Company?!?! :slayer:

Klute : Halloween / Electric circus - Commercial Suicide. Klute is just a mastermind when it comes to music. Every note is just perfectly crafted.

add more of those tunes you really enjoy but dont get the respect they deserve. please no more machete and timewarp otherwise you prove you're just a lameass :teeth: (and actually you are)

if this thread gets one reply i am happy :teeth: (probably will get machete basss :heavy::slayer:)

I read the introduction and thought 'what a twat', seriously mate, people can like want they want, just because you dont like jump up doesnt mean its crappy, theres no point slagging off other peoples music tastes especially seeing as its a sub-genre of d&b, however i do agree with you there are a shitload of pointless threads on tracks and such.

I read the introduction and thought 'what a twat', seriously mate, people can like want they want, just because you dont like jump up doesnt mean its crappy, theres no point slagging off other peoples music tastes especially seeing as its a sub-genre of d&b, however i do agree with you there are a shitload of pointless threads on tracks and such.

as i said in another thread... yes, people can like whatever they want, altough that doesn't mean they have good taste :teeth:

and i cant believe somebody would get all wound up about a thread :lol:

as i said in another thread... yes, people can like whatever they want, altough that doesn't mean they have good taste :teeth:

and i cant believe somebody would get all wound up about a thread :lol:

If you only like your 'intelligent' music surely you have the shittest taste in music around, its all about a mix of everything, what suggests im wound up? :O

Since there are so many crappy jump-up threads (machete this, machete that, some other rubbish hazard threads that have no point) i decided to start a thread where there is some sort of intelligent music involved.

Alix perez & Lynx - Allegiance EP - Inferno / Crooklyn / Allegiance / Randy. absolutely brilliant ep, allegiance and inferno are just off the hook and pushing the limits.

D Bridge - The Gemini Principle LP : Ponderosa (feat. Calibre) / Blush response (feat Instra:Mental) / A lost cause / Creatures of habit / Cast a cold eye / A long distance / Mourning dawn. D-bridge can't do anything wrong! from start to finish a masterpiece!

Calibre - Overflow LP : Savannah Heat / Slums (feat DRS) / Alone In The Crowd / overreaction (feat Lariman) / Suddenly / Into The Groove / Leave Me / Low Note / The Beat Goes On / TV On. Same for Calibre, the man is a genius! Savannah is just pushing the limits.

thinking what im thinking. the new stuff from d bridge and calibre is nothing short of incredible. allegience ep is massive, so is the new shogun assassins ep. most of the stuff spectrasoul is putting out aswell is imo :rambo:

thinking what im thinking. the new stuff from d bridge and calibre is nothing short of incredible. allegience ep is massive, so is the new shogun assassins ep. most of the stuff spectrasoul is putting out aswell is imo :rambo:

:word: alix perez - stray :slayer:

definitely going to be one of those tracks that will make top 10 of 2008

Zero Tolerance : Run time / Call waiting - Liquid V Recordings, LV 001 - nice!
Apex - Falling / Weeping Willow. Just lush...:word::word::word:

why does every 1 hate on different types of dnb?
i love em all!

actually no hating, just trying to bring some other threads to this forum main page than just "machete, timewarp, tc, timewarp, machete, killers don't die, machete, tc, timewarp, machete, machete, timewarp, tc, killers don't die" :teeth:

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much anything by Alix Perez, D Bridge, Calibre and any of those guys is amazing imo, quality producers, so is Logistics, Commix, Nu:Tone etc...

i agree that there is abit to much jump up i do still like it though
although i do prefer techstep or the more intelligent stuff as u say but jump up is still good..all dnb is good in my opinion thats if its real dnb not drum and guitar(some people will know what im on about)

i agree that there is abit to much jump up i do still like it though
although i do prefer techstep or the more intelligent stuff as u say but jump up is still good..all dnb is good in my opinion thats if its real dnb not drum and guitar(some people will know what im on about)

Yeah i agree

And i know haha

i like every type of dnb but theres the occasional shit song!
in all types!

Hi, i gotta say i agree, loads of jump up around at the moment, but i do love all side of the DnB coin, a few of my faves from the last few years are;
B.L.I.M - Glaciers
Calibre - Cant stop this fire
Syncopix - X-Cellence
Infestus.

in all types!

in all types!

HOLD ON, HOLD ON, HOLD ON, HOLD ON, HOLD ON, HOLD THE F*** ON

please read my original post, i was only saying there are too many crappy "jump-up tune threads", not that jump-up music is shit or it is somehow less fucking intelligent, hence the friggin :teeth:.

just wanted a thread other than about jump-up. as most of you said, diversity and respect for tunes other than jump-up. can't see any respect or coverage other than jump-up...

SO PLEASE Fucking HOLD YOUR HORSES! do not turn this thread into a debate that jump-up is shit or less intelligent. Just paste some tunes you like that aren't machete, timewarp or killer's don't die. and try to surprise people.

Last edited:
Logistics - Daylight Creeps In (Such a heavy tune!)

And of course The Hard Times LP by DNAudio Crew. Bang and Spot On! just lucious :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom