Good Monitors

B0N3YT

Just about to splash some cash on some half decent monitors... Could really use some:hagglers::hagglers: help on what to go for around the £400 mark! :hagglers:

For between £400-£450 I'd recommend the Yamaha HS80s, but whatever you go for, try and listen to a few pairs so you get ones that suit you.. I see your in Essex, try and pop down to Digital Village in Romford, they have loads on display, and will price match anywhere in Europe

For between £400-£450 I'd recommend the Yamaha HS80s, but whatever you go for, try and listen to a few pairs so you get ones that suit you.. I see your in Essex, try and pop down to Digital Village in Romford, they have loads on display, and will price match anywhere in Europe

Nice one cheers....I went down there a couple of weeks back and they were pretty good.

No worries. They are def one of the best pieces of kit I've purchased for the studio, do I can highly recommend them

As a fellow essex lad I can reccommend PMT (Pro Music Technology) In Sounthend. I picked up my KRK Rokit 6's from there. They have a huge range to choose from, and you can test them all out before hand. They also do finance too so you could maybe grab something that would usually be a little out of your reach! Plus the staff are well mannered, helpful and know their shit too so can answer any questions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom