Good monitors on a budget?

ali1212

Right, this has probably been asked before but i couldn't really find a good answer.

What i want is some good sounding monitors without having to pay loads,

id say my budget is £100, £150 at a push

Ive heard about mackies, tapco. but they are all too expensive tbh.

Will be the first set of monitors ive bought

Cheers

Last edited:
had a search for them and it seems everyone whos got em loves them so went ahead and bougth them :)

Last edited:
nice one, you got a bargain at 120... although its little worrying that he says they come "fully bubble wrapped", id ask him to make sure there is something rigid to protect the cones in transit, a piece of card or something at least

found this, it may be of use to u

the first way you can do this is simply by using your mouth all you do is put your mouth round the centre and suck in as hard as you can (this may take a few attemps)

the second method requires some sellotape first get your sellotape and cut about a inch and a half off then stick it to the centre not leaving and part uncovered (leave a bit of sellotape for your fingers) and yank it as hard as you can this also may take a few attemps

if by now your speaker is still stuck in then its very stubborn! anyways what you will need for this step is a vaccum cleaner so this is reerly a last resort because you should have had it unpopped by the first step what you do is(this one's obvious) find the right attachment to fit the bubble …

Back
Top Bottom