Good mixer?

wacked_1

I'm a bedroom DJ, been doing it about a year now, and now I'm looking to buy a mixer that will enable me to give my mixes a clean finish, cos at the moment, the sound really doesnt sound great when coming out my speakers. (I use KRK rokit power 5's btw) I'm sure that the lack of sound quality is due to the fact that im still using the mixer that came with my turntables, I think its the numark DM905 or something (it came with the numark battle pack anyway).

So yeah, just looking for some advice one what to go for. I'm hoping for something around £150 probs, although £200 is my max budget.

Cheers!

If I were you I would save up and buy a DJM-400

there's no need to keep buying mixers if your just gonna upgrade them soon, might as well save and buy a top notch one

djm 400 is shit, Xone 22 shits all over it.

DJM400 has shitty outputs - no booth monitor, no record out; Shitty effects; retarded cue system etc.

Xone 22 has XLR outs, booth monitor, record outs, awesome VCF (high pass and low pass filter - actually useful for mixing). And it has the same sound quality as xone 92 (uses the same internal parts).

djm 400 is shit, Xone 22 shits all over it.

DJM400 has shitty outputs - no booth monitor, no record out; Shitty effects; retarded cue system etc.

Xone 22 has XLR outs, booth monitor, record outs, awesome VCF (high pass and low pass filter - actually useful for mixing). And it has the same sound quality as xone 92 (uses the same internal parts).

Agree with all of this except the same sound output as a Xone 92, i doubt that very much. The digital proceesing of sound would be a lot better on the 92 due the fact of having so many more effects and a completely different band of eqs. I'm only guessing tho, being as its over £1200

Agree with all of this except the same sound output as a Xone 92, i doubt that very much. The digital proceesing of sound would be a lot better on the 92 due the fact of having so many more effects and a completely different band of eqs. I'm only guessing tho, being as its over £1200

The effects and eq have nothing to do with actual sound processing circuitry in the mixer. The effects and eq come in after the sound processing. They both have a VCF so there aren't more effects on the XONE 92. The only difference is the 92 has 2 VCF's and the 22 has 1.

all the internal parts/outputs are exactly the same on the 92 and 22.

Back
Top Bottom