DnB Good Local Weekly Shows in London

millerpmiller

Hey everyone,
So I'm from Los Angeles and I'm traveling to London to shoot a music documentary in June(13-18). Unfortunately the music I'm following is not my taste at all, but seeing as how London is the mecca of bass music, I'd love to check out a local weekly bass event. I'd really love to marinate at the Hospitality Stage at Lovebox, but I can't commit to buying tickets to anything because I'm not sure of my schedule. Just wondering if you guys had any good recommendations?

Thanks

dont know anything off of the top of my head but I'd head over to dubstepforum and check the London events nearer the time

anything with artists from labels like Hessle, Swamp81, deep medi, Hot Flush should be a pretty amazing night imo

there's also Shogun Audio @ Cable 16.06.12

Good lookin' fellas! Completely forgot about Fabric. Fabric Live on the 15th looks pretty epic. Seeing Caspa and Emalkay would be awesome!

Shogun seems like it'd be much more underground, which tends to be more my style. Plus, I'd really like to check out Friction. Either way I have some good options right here.

Much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom