Good House

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Anyone got reccomendations forsome good House artists/tunes? I know alot of people on this forum hate it and i also know it has loads of subgenres but i dont know much about it except from a few songs. I always keep my ears open to music and house is one of those genres i havent really explored...
cheers ( ps not really sure House would fit into underground music that much compared to grime/dubstep lol.)

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Anyone got reccomendations forsome good House artists/tunes? I know alot of people on this forum hate it and i also know it has loads of subgenres but i dont know much about it except from a few songs. I always keep my ears open to music and house is one of those genres i havent really explored...
cheers ( ps not really sure House would fit into underground music that much compared to grime/dubstep lol.)

DJ Filth.... he a pretty good up'n'coming Electro House DJ.... going to book the guy for a few of my events in the future.... check him out....

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Bushwacka! - Family Friend of mine, A World Class Acid House/Techno/Breaks DJ & Producer. You must of heard "Love Story"

Top Bottom