GOOD FEELING

I can never make this minimal kind of stuff and am always in awe of it. Sounds beautiful.

Only thing I can really say about the production is that some of the percussion could be a bit sharper. The snare/clap is lovely and snappy but nothing else really shines through in that high end.

On my third listen and it really is very good. Is it going to be more than 3 minutes eventually?

I can never make this minimal kind of stuff and am always in awe of it. Sounds beautiful.

Only thing I can really say about the production is that some of the percussion could be a bit sharper. The snare/clap is lovely and snappy but nothing else really shines through in that high end.

On my third listen and it really is very good. Is it going to be more than 3 minutes eventually?
Thanks for your listening! Yes, it will be a full length track when finished, a few people have said similar comments on the percussion. appreciated!

hello to thailand! sounds really deep, well done. nice build up and creation of spacey atmo. overall master level is maybe a bit too quit. you can try to make the master a bit louder and roomier (enhancer, stereo widener). I love those synths riffs coming in every now and then, very cool. personally, there is too little going on for my personal music taste .. so I can't comment much on composition. deep tune! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom