good evening, DNBforum! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Quadrum, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Quadrum

Quadrum New Member

hellooo. i am new to this forum, but i wanted to register because i love drum n bass, and i also want to get to know with other people who love this style of music too. most of my friends listen to other stuff and i am all alone listening to dnb :( :D

nevermind, i am from germany and i also produce a little bit..maybe you have any suggestions or you like my music, i would appreciate anything :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiJjoatGK9w

dont know what else to say..have a nice evening!

michael

2. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

3. Gumby

Gumby New Member

lots of my friends dont like dnb either. i just go to gigs without them and loads more fun.

:wave:

4. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

welcome mate, yeah hardly any of my mates like dnb either, everyone seems to love electro and dubstep nowadays!
    check out the member mixes and tracklisting section for lots of mixes and goodness :)

5. ilovelondon

ilovelondon Call me Jens.

Welcome mate. But remember, as long as dnb aint big as electro, there will be more guys who make quality because they love dnb than guys who love the money more and produce shit.
    My girl told me today about how she saw David Guetta on tv making whole tracks for another new album on his laptop while being driven around in his car. That's electro for ya.

6. djdevz

djdevz Member

hello mate...come over to the production section for some tips/discusisons/advice etc :D