Good DnB night 19/20th October - Bristol

Andy13

Hi,

Been at in Bath at uni for a while and dont really know the good places to go yet. Been to Native and was wiked there cept its like soul on saturday and some average night friday so not really what i was looking for.

Then saw Tim Buk 2 has some techno/electro/dubstep night here which sounds not too bad (not really all drum and bass but still sounds alright).

Anyone know any good night either friday or saturday?

Theres nothing big happening in Bristol this weekend. What i reccomend is that you go to Bath on Thursday to this:

ESSENCIA THURSDAY 18TH OCTOBER 2007 @ DELFTER KRUG NIGHTCLUB BATH

HIGH CONTRAST TOUGH GUYS DON'T DANCE ALBUM TOUR

HIGH CONTRAST
DANNY BYRD
L-WHILE
MARVEL
MC RISKY

Went to Hospitality at Thekla last weekend where High Contrast played a 2hr set to launch his album. Was absolutely amazing.

yea i know man, saw Andy C the fortnight ago and was fucking amazing. Problem is i know ill get pilled off my nuts and have all morning lectures on Friday :(

Being a student can be really shit sometimes

HIGH CONTRAST
DANNY BYRD
L-WHILE
MARVEL
MC RISKY

Went to Hospitality at Thekla last weekend where High Contrast played a 2hr set to launch his album. Was absolutely amazing.

Mate, I went to his album laungh on the 13th or something of september here in cardiff.

APERTURE presents

High Contrasts'Tough Guys Don't Dance' tour
HIGH CONTRAST

STAMINA MC

CYANTIFIC

NU:TONE

hosted by Krisp | Rueben | Redeye

THURSDAY 13th SEPTEMBER

10pm-3am | £8 all night

Was a fucking raw night.

yea i know man, saw Andy C the fortnight ago and was fucking amazing. Problem is i know ill get pilled off my nuts and have all morning lectures on Friday :(

Being a student can be really shit sometimes

haha mate if thats the worst of ya worries then u got nothin to complain about!

Rave it up its only 1 mornings lectures :jackson:

Back
Top Bottom