Good & Bad ...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
are illusions of the mind ..

as shakespere once said .. "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"

therefore, if i went down town now, slit the throats of children, beheaded loads of people, and fucked the head , and got the neck and rubbed it in my face and up shop windows and shit, then wanked over dead kids corpses ..

this isnt a bad thing, its just an act, when a spider kills a fly, its not bad is it , its just an act , no such thing as good or bad ... only our thoughts and society decides where the boundaries lye ..

shakespere's right you know .. if a pack of lions maul a buffalo and butcher and eat it .. thats not a bad thing .. its just an act ..

think about it, or don't ... but if you butcher someone today .. you havent done a bad thing .. its not anything, until someone thinks about it and judges it against the perception of ' right and wrong '

happy killing people x

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you know couples that only talk in this way:

her: look a tree
him: everybody knows about that tree. besides there are many trees in the world.

her: look a shiny car
him: he cant drive that car and much less afford it. neither can you.

her: my favorite tv show is 'friends'
him: that show is fake. at least the wire is real and can teach you something.
anybody whos likes friends isnt exactly einstein.

her: what a great salad anna did
him: you cant make any money with it so there isnt anything very 'good' about it is there. try and make money instead of spending it for once.

its how i figure tony talks with his girl. toooooooooo-naaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
you know couples that only talk in this way:

her: look a tree
him: everybody knows about that tree. besides there are many trees in the world.

her: look a shiny car
him: he cant drive that car and much less afford it. neither can you.

her: my favorite tv show is 'friends'
him: that show is fake. at least the wire is real and can teach you something.
anybody whos likes friends isnt exactly einstein.

her: what a great salad anna did
him: you cant make any money with it so there isnt anything very 'good' about it is there. try and make money instead of spending it for once.

its how i figure tony talks with his girl. toooooooooo-naaaaaaaaaayyyyyy
sounds more like me and my girl friend