Gonna sample my accordion and melodica

cool idea, i played accordion in my childhood for several years. But gave it up. Mine had a pretty nice deep bass, maybe u can sample some pitches from pretty short to 10 sec long :D the long samples with falling steady rising dynamics. This could be a pretty nice raw sample for making reeces and deep background soundcapes in an sampler. I read noisia made some basses by sampling vacuum cleaner.

I know this samplepack would get a bit big MB wise, so maybe u make firstly some probe samples at standard bass pitch to take a look which lengths/pitches might be useful depending on ur accordion/mic

damn we have no accordion smilie, looking forward to mangle ur samples :)

thx

i love this idea, yeh im with logikz would love to have a play around with some long one noters (if you got the time i'd love to have two velocities of each note :) a really faint one and a stronger one)

Cheers

i love this idea, yeh im with logikz would love to have a play around with some long one noters (if you got the time i'd love to have two velocities of each note :) a really faint one and a stronger one)

Cheers

Looks like hes been banned, you might struggle with that.

Everyones getting banned recently...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.........

fail-owned-husband-fail1.jpg

FREE LOISS!!!

for one thing everybody has a off day

nice one I'm on that.

I will be taking samples from my mates car today (doors,wipers, engine etc) and where possible I'll take recordings of different velocities to map within the sampler. It's for a uni assignment but if anyone is interested in them I'll upload these too

Back
Top Bottom