Golfing DnB Heads This Is For You

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Golfing DnB Heads This Is For You

Golfroton brings the golf course to your home

In this busy lifestyle, it is hard to find time for some recreation, even if it something as relaxing as golf. Even those lazy Sundays reserved for golf can be washed out with rain, personal crisis, etc. But if you can't make it to the golf course, let it come to you. Golfotron has come up with a perfect solution that will be very convenient. It is called the Gold Simulator and it is powered by Sports-Coach Systems and is equipped with the latest GPS 3D Custom Play Program. You might like to know that there will be a camera on your back always to capture the trail of the ball. The entire deal includes Sports-Coach Powered Simulator Mat, a GPS 3D Simulator Program with unlimited courses, an aluminum extrusion enclosure with a black fire retardant canvas, a rubber cushioned grass-like carpet, a silent projection screen, a PC system with Windows XP, a 17-in TouchScreen Monitor and much more. Whew, that was a lot of typing. Golfotron seems to be very generous as they offer free upgrades after you buy their beautiful golfing system.I wonder what the Gold Simulator by Golfortron costs. I'm sure it is going to cost a bomb.
http://www.elitechoice.org/2008/10/06/too-tired-to-go-to-the-golf-course-well-bring-it-home/

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
I've used something like this before. pretty nice to play with although i don't know how accurate it is. If your serious about golf and you've got the money then this would be jokes to own. Seems a bit lazy though. eventually people won't have to leave their homes to play sport!

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
we got a bar here in sheffield that has that in it!
£40 for a round!
if u get 10 mates to play then its £4 a round! not bad at all!

Theres one of these at my "local" which is pretty sweet to play when it -30 C with 3 feet of snow on the ground, which should be comin in the next couple months :cry:/:mad: