Goldie's son found guilty of murder

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Dude at work just linked me up to this, hadnt heard anything bout this before...

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/m...on-son-found-guilty-of-murder-66331-27216845/

Sep 7 2010 by Alison Dayani, Sunday Mercury

THE SON of drum’n’bass DJ and former EastEnders star Goldie is due to be sentenced for murder today.

Jamie Price, aged 23, of Long Ley, Heath Town, Wolverhampton, also known as Goldie, was found guilty of murdering Marlon Morris with a nine to one majority verdict at Nottingham Crown Court yesterday.

West Midlands Police said that Mr Morris, aged 21, of Pendeford, died as a result of a stab wound to the heart following an incident in Broad Street, Wolverhampton, on August 24, 2008.

Price’s father is 44-year-old Walsall-born drum’n’bass DJ turned actor Goldie, who starred as gangster Angel Hudson in EastEnders, along with parts in James Bond flick The World Is Not Enough and Guy Ritchie’s crime movie Snatch.

Goldie has recently been rubbing shoulders with royalty, working with Prince Harry to organise a concert at Buckingham Palace featuring 12 young musicians for BBC Two series Goldie’s Band – By Royal Appointment.

Price will be sentenced today and faces life in prison for murder.

In previous hearings, the court was told that the victim was stabbed four times and a fatal wound struck through his heart.

Mr Morris, from Pendeford, suffered massive blood loss, as his liver and shoulder blade were also knifed, and he was taken to hospital by friends.

It was also said that the 21-year-old was disabled as his left arm had been in a sling after a previous motorbike crash.

It was previously claimed that Price had fled to Leeds, Sheffield and London after the death.

Price, who pleaded not guilty to the murder charge, was charged with murder in October 2008.

fuck that. hope the cunt gets jooked, fuck stabbing somebody with a broken arm in the heart

Jamie Price, aged 23, of Long Ley, Heath Town, Wolverhampton, also known as Goldie, was found guilty of murdering Marlon Morris with a nine to one majority verdict at Nottingham Crown Court yesterday.

so.. he's known as goldie too?

Fuckin hell that's bad! What a pussy Goldie's son must b 2 have 2 stab a man let alone a man with a fucked arm!

On a separate note i did not know Goldie was from Walsall that's only a stones through away form where i live!

Remember hearing about this around the time it happened, i'm sure Goldie is pissed about his name being dragged through the papers tho.

Yet another fanny who can't fight with his hands. Waste of my tax feeding the cunt n keeping him warm.

They should bring back Capital Punishment for murderers who they know are 100% guilty. Apart from the fact it makes sense, it would help with the recession n all that.

Yet another fanny who can't fight with his hands. Waste of my tax feeding the cunt n keeping him warm.

They should bring back Capital Punishment for murderers who they know are 100% guilty. Apart from the fact it makes sense, it would help with the recession n all that.

Political....

This is the start of $pytoism.

Kiss the ring...

I'd rather not thanks geez. Thanks for the offer though

But seriously. Stabbing someone is fucking shabby but to do it to a man with a broken arm who has even less chance of trying to defend himself is just fucking low. I feel sorry for Goldie Snr cos nobody wants to see a loved one imprisoned but theres no defense for what he did.

I'd rather not thanks geez. Thanks for the offer though

But seriously. Stabbing someone is fucking shabby but to do it to a man with a broken arm who has even less chance of trying to defend himself is just fucking low. I feel sorry for Goldie Snr cos nobody wants to see a loved one imprisoned but theres no defense for what he did.

The offer is eternal dear boy. Anytime.

Stabbing someone is cowardly. If there is an argument that can't be resolved by words then yea, sometimes a fight is necessary if you're dealing with stale-brained idiots who are trying to impress their ugly girlfriends...

Just keep it to hands! Whoever's floored first loses! When that happened in old times (maybe 20+ years ago) the loser bought a winner a drink, and would normally result in friendship. As far as we're concerned 20 years is a long time. As far as humanity is concerned it's a speck of dust.

And now it's come to light the guy was disabled!! Right 'ard ay.

Back
Top Bottom