Goldie, The classic school yard bully.

my honest reaction to the whole thing is who gives a shit. people can go back and forth about whose right and wrong, and how violence is bad mmmkay, but ultimately its more of a media beat up than anything.

if you really want pointless drama about this go to DOA, thread must be 90 pages long by now.

Im sure Goldie is :sadbana: that you dont advocate his behaviour though

:lol:

I don't know if I believe it anyway...

Having met Goldie, and not having seen this reported in mainstream news (mainly on DOA and only online)...

If Jay Kay punches a pap outside a club it's on every front page, Goldie may not be so mainstream famous, but he's still a well known TV personality...

Also, clubs have security, cctv, crew around, and 100's of witnesses...If this did happen as rumoured, wouldn't there be some witnesses? And more substantial reporting?

When Goldie DJs / is around there's a crowd of cameras and camera phones, but no pics?

Has Goldie never met another DJ who's bootlegged his tracks (or Metalheadz') before?

Does Goldie not understand DnB music, and sampling and bootlegging? (to the point he'd get violent)...

:sleep:

Hell not this...would rather see ruimble in teh Jungle..John B vs. Twisted Individual...
Anyway Goldie has a right to be passionate about his music...I'd slap some fuck if they bootlegged my track and didn't even send me a copy. Unfortunatly I am not in such a position...:violin:

Who cares to be honest? I don't condone smacking someone but the whole thing hasn't had a detrimental effect on my opinion of Goldie.

Back
Top Bottom