except for the very few with optical

get me?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that was heist and before that optical /nerd
but this is going to be something mark my words
funny thing is that i foound previews of every single track like 2 years ago on his managements website, but it feels as diffuse as a dream now

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yea man, Itch's name is Mark Caro...he did all the older goldie tracks

i know rob playford, dillinja, optical and heist did, so what tunes did tech itch work on, do tell my elderlyest jimminy cricket bobton

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i know rob playford, dillinja, optical and heist did, so what tunes did tech itch work on, do tell my elderlyest jimminy cricket bobton

hmm off the dome. Beachdrifta & the flip of that. Um all older rufidge. my mind fails me now but i assure you my kind sir, he worked with goldie on rufidge projects, and he clearly was involved heavilly in this piece.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Fes, I think you're wrong about that Goldie / Tech Itch colab before Sine Tempus.
let me roll da beats that bitch yo. could be wrong, i know that the tune rufidge was produced with M.Caro. its just a matter of me checking my plates n shit. not 100%

k so this LP is fokin wank man. Maybe 1 good tune IMO. the vox make me want a dub mix. i think dude was doing way too much blow on this one

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
check your plates bro, rolldabeats have no mention of m. caro on beachdrifta. or anybody at all, other than goldie that is.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
check your plates bro, rolldabeats have no mention of m. caro on beachdrifta. or anybody at all, other than goldie that is.
k blad. I see how it is. Noone believes me ehh. TBH i think its beachdrifta that he was involved in

also Say you love me and, rythym killer came out as a single like 2 years ago i think...may be confusing that

but im pretty sure...the fine print says. Written by "goldies name" Engineered by "M.Caro