Goldie - Producers House

tewky1

VIP Junglist
Goldie going through how he produces. Not much technical stuff, but a completely insightful way of looking at making a tune. You could waste a half hour doing much more inferior activities than checking this out. Sage!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Goldie - Prodcuers House

Superb video, I dont like the technical talk anyway that you see so much in tutorials this was splendid an insight in the mastermind of goldie

always admired goldie even though he isnt an engineer his views on music and art in general and his ideas makes him a legend really inspirational video big up

Does anyone know what the name of that free delay plug that they talk about near the end is?

Superb video, I dont like the technical talk anyway that you see so much in tutorials this was splendid an insight in the mastermind of goldie

Possibly the best masterclass i I have seen, didnt mention oscillators once ! The clarity of vision and concept that he has, inspiring and thought provoking, edumacational!

yup, best tutorial yet. fascinating how he isn't technical and relies on solid arrangement. top guy

I'm literally a 5 minute walk from there right now.

just sayin, like.

I had the pleasure of sitting in a keynote speech at college in which Goldie was talking about his early days and how he got started. Really it was just one big story time haha. He is an awesome guy to speak to. Really down to earth to! (y)

goldie.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Jokes

Last edited:
goldie is so fucking awesome. but there isnt much he can say thats going to help me making music. seems like his M.O is bascially "be awesome" which i agree with, wholeheartedly, only its not actually something you can have a revelation by and go AH RIGHT SO THATS WHAT I HAVE TO DO?? I HAD NO IDEA. still, very enjoyable watch. ive got metalheadz tattooed and all (ill have you know)

goldie is so fucking awesome. but there isnt much he can say thats going to help me making music. seems like his M.O is bascially "be awesome" which i agree with, wholeheartedly, only its not actually something you can have a revelation by and go AH RIGHT SO THATS WHAT I HAVE TO DO?? I HAD NO IDEA. still, very enjoyable watch. ive got metalheadz tattooed and all (ill have you know)

Very much it is a hmmmmm thing instead of any eureka moments! Conceptually I thought there were some nice talking points to absorb, and definitely highlighted the arrangement part of things. Always better to find the eureka moments on your own.
Infinitely better than most of the masterclasses, High Pass Kick, make snare boost 250, make room for sub yada yada yada, which all useful info, but you seen one you seen em all.
Goldie did me, with nothing really to say, yet I still wanted to hear it, and was fascinated. he would make a great teacher, any subject I think.
That reese was awesome, someone tell me how to make Goldie Bass? :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom