goldie on come dine with me

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
i just seen the advert for celebrity come dine with me christmas special with goldie being the host. the advert is jokes and its coming on on wednesday, channel 4 at nine. big tings

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
susie amy, janet ellis and tony crooner

the adverts jokes theres one bit where he's shouting at one of them 'i hate your pudding, its disgusting.....'. you should see the look on their faces

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
this will be cracking i love this show, id love to host come down with me. Reckon I'd win by far

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
It's all about Dave Lamb and his sarcastic narration

Lucious Liz was a joke on this weeks show. 41 year old fat Scottish woman with greasy hair. Goes around calling herself a cougar. Urgh

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It's all about Dave Lamb and his sarcastic narration

Lucious Liz was a joke on this weeks show. 41 year old fat Scottish woman with greasy hair. Goes around calling herself a cougar. Urgh

The horror. She made me sudder. Plus her flirting with every fella she saw was cringe. Massive delusions of grandure!

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I hate you karnage, you beat me to it lol

Does look good the voice over guy makes that programme i might add !

Moskit

:rodigan:
He annoys the fuck out of me, should just stick to making good music & 'low these "celebrity" reality shows.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Na don't get me wrong, I love Come Dine With Me...

I just find him annoying as fuck as a celebrity personality.

See him on Big Brother & he was cool, just seemed to be being himself, but anytime he's shoved infront of a camera he can see, he seems to take on this annoying "keeerrrraaazzyyy persona", i'm sure its just a defence mechanism, but I just think it does him no favours...

I'm sure he couldn't give a fuck & is just doing it for the lols & fairplay to him.

I'm just grumpy & hungover on a Monday :)

Top Bottom