Goldie on Big Brother

V Matt

VIP Junglist
To be honest I fucking hate the program with a passion but it should be interesting to watch while he's on it. Did anyone see it last night? He got the biggest cheer by miles out of anyone going in.

I think that he gets a lot on unecessary slating from people who reckon he's a massive cock so it might be a chance to improve his public image a bit :thumbsup:

He does come across as a bit arogant sometimes but can't have nothing but respect for someone who has done so much for drum & bass (even if I did post that picture of him that someone had grafitied a while ago :lol: )

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
It doesn't say on the site so I sent them an email. I'd like to see Goldie get hog tied in a corner untill he agrees to re-release the Terminator 4 tracker from 1992. :D

unfortunately we have a stupid american version here (i hate all these trashy american reality tv shows, except for the osbornes). i'd like to see goldie in action. i was juiced to see his work in a graffiti mag!

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Originally posted by sassyasschica
unfortunately we have a stupid american version here (i hate all these trashy american reality tv shows, except for the osbornes). i'd like to see goldie in action. i was juiced to see his work in a graffiti mag!
My TV's been dead for almost four years.

Chuck:chainsaw:

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Well, not much of a chance for him to get a bit of credential going, the golden-toothed one is no more after tonight heh. As he left the house, he was heard quoting the following:

"All you motherfuckers that voted for me are gonna pay in claret, me and the kru are gonna drip-dry you bastids and feed you to the lil piggies" :lol: