Goldie - Freedom (Official VIdeo)

1: Whoever edited the video got the guitar footage jumbled up. The notes are supposed to get brighter as the bottleneck moves down the neck, not the other way around.
2: Goldie is clearly contributing to global warming polluting our beautiful beaches with whatever that black gunk is.
3: Bees are icky, I don't care if it's a reference to a Rufige Kru track or not. Bees sting you and have a fucked up social structure with fascist tendencies.
4: There's no C&S super duper serial "Baaaaawww! She went through all the effort and made him shoddy pasta for his birthday while he's off raving with his mates getting all kinds of messed up and bangs a random stranger in the dirty club bathroom and eats a greasy kebab on his way home so he's not hungry anymore and she throws him out and it turns out afterwards she's pregnant oh noes!" superior emotional content.

i heard theres a redeyes remix
teefheadzsml.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao ukf sucks goldie should of put it on DnB ARENA tv you no when ukf tunes have dislikes thats when its a good tune loool

Think of it this way.

UKF attracts roughly an average of 400,000 unique views per video.

Out of that, you could have about 30% go 'hmm, this sounds interesting, maybe I should see what else he's got'

Thus, this could lead to more youngins moving to a different sound, and bringing the old sound to a new generation and-
I lost myself half way through writing this but what I'm saying is UKF = Viewers; Viewers on a Goldie video = possible candidates to listen to more Goldie; More Goldie listeners = More Metalheadz fans = ? = profit

Think of it this way.

UKF attracts roughly an average of 400,000 unique views per video.

Out of that, you could have about 30% go 'hmm, this sounds interesting, maybe I should see what else he's got'

Thus, this could lead to more youngins moving to a different sound, and bringing the old sound to a new generation and-
I lost myself half way through writing this but what I'm saying is UKF = Viewers; Viewers on a Goldie video = possible candidates to listen to more Goldie; More Goldie listeners = More Metalheadz fans = ? = profit

? = fabric becoming more and more of a +16 night

There are some absolute ridiculous comments on this video. "This is the new type of Cheese Drum and Bass" or "This is not real Liquid" What the fuck?

Beautiful track.This stands with the classics on the Timeless album in my oppinion. Tune of the summer, the year maybe even all time?? nah.. but defo in top 10 now ;) (for me anyway)

I absolutly agree this shouldn't have been uploaded on UKF. Most of the supporters on there are dick riding Brostep faggots who seem to think Drum and Bass is ment to be some sort of faster Dubstep anyway.

Then again.. more exposure for Goldie I guess.

Not liking the Illuminati symbols everywhere.. but hey maybe the message is that Goldie is trying to break free of such things ;) I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom