Golden Roller

hello brex. i'm listening to this the first time so i can't comment in progress. i love how the drums come in around 1:30. very deep and powerful. although it took me a while to get used to the mood of the track i started really liking it after 2-3 times listening to it .. those deep tibetan monk choruses (?) are simply addictive. :2thumbs: very nice and logic built up and composition throughout the track. like it a lot! :)

Thanks Maschinistom. I know you're often met with some friction on this forum but I appreciate both your perseverance in posting and your feedback. Thanks again.

I'm drunk at a roller disco.

Thanks Maschinistom. I know you're often met with some friction on this forum but I appreciate both your perseverance in posting and your feedback. Thanks again.
I'm drunk at a roller disco.

morning! thanks for your spiris up, no worries, less than 5% of my comments get shit, i consider that as agreeable amount of forum friction. i'm fond of your new track .. interesting tune! enjor the night out! :)

I smiled when the drums came in. It's an interesting unique groove, quite a droney tone to the track but it works and gives off an interesting moodyness that carries itself throughout. I like the overall organic feel and the drums come through nice and energetically when it kicks in. Yeah feeling this one, it's an interesting track. It's quite tribal in some ways.

This is in response to Golden Roller by the way [edit]

Nice work. Getting the drums to punch through a long droning bass is never easy. Drums are clear and the bass is pretty heavy.

Enjoyed it.

The drums sound great and that bass is unique and interesting. I think you need to change the bass up. it sounds great and it seems you want that drone sound, but I think some variation could make this track better. The mix is great too.

very different sounding mate i like it
agree with maybe switching up the bass a bit
drums are real nice
good job

Back
Top Bottom