Going to see SAW tonight

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
i have been waiting for ages for a really scary movie, the new Exorcist prequel looks good, the last really scary film i watched was Ring and that was ages ago.
as for Saw, its not really that scary, the ending is quite good though.

Last edited:

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
The Ring was pretty good. mmm :lickface: Naomi Watts. I wish I could get the clip of the video in the movie and make a VHS copy. That shit would be funny to show people who have never seen the movie. :rinsed:
They are comin' out with 'The Ring 2'. I think it's comin' out this year or next. Have you seen the original version from Japan, 'Ringu'? :zest:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ab0|2Ti0N said:
The Ring was pretty good. mmm :lickface: Naomi Watts. I wish I could get the clip of the video in the movie and make a VHS copy. That shit would be funny to show people who have never seen the movie. :rinsed:
They are comin' out with 'The Ring 2'. I think it's comin' out this year or next. Have you seen the original version from Japan, 'Ringu'? :zest:
I watched about 40mins of Ringu when it was on telly here, but it was on late so I fell asleep he he.

Anyways, back from SAW! Fucking sick film, I loved it! GO SEE THIS FILM IN TEH CINEMA ASAP (y)

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
sdm said:
I watched about 40mins of Ringu when it was on telly here, but it was on late so I fell asleep he he.

Anyways, back from SAW! Fucking sick film, I loved it! GO SEE THIS FILM IN TEH CINEMA ASAP (y)
I told you the ending is pretty fucking good, yeah? And how freaky is the talking puppet?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Indi said:
I told you the ending is pretty fucking good, yeah? And how freaky is the talking puppet?
Yes yes! Wicked ending, DID NOT see that shit coming mang ;]

Yeah that puppet is mental ha ha! Especially on teh bike :lol: