Going to eat Tapas tomorrow!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I'm going to eat tapas for the first time tomorrow, having looked at the menu on the bars web site it doesn't look too bad! Plenty of meat dishes with some salady side things, and they have meatballs, yum!

Anyone else done the tapas thing?

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Yeah.

Done it a few times. It's usually not great for vegetarians...

In my experience there's always been someone who wants to try one of everything, meaning it can end up costing,

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
haha you were bored today!

yeah man (ive been saying man alot lately) its lovely, lil bits of spanish food in a nice chilled atmosphere

i love it :)

next..............garlic bread :razz:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
tapas are the dapa..
i love this kind of dining, back home we call em Meze, and i reckon is one of the healthiest meals, as instead of woolfing a brick of meat, theres loads of vegetables mixed..
and whilst one dish wouldnt b enuff for breakfast, if you order a table full of lil stuffs, you gonna be reaching for the soft chews in no time..!!
:tehpepsi:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
haha you were bored today!

yeah man (ive been saying man alot lately) its lovely, lil bits of spanish food in a nice chilled atmosphere

i love it :)

next..............garlic bread :razz:
Just a little bit.

I'll report back tomorrow :teeth:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Well well, it was yummy! I would definitely consider going back for more some day soon!

We were going to get four little bowl thingies each, but the waitress asked me if I was a tapas noob and suggested most people order 2-3 bowls and we didn't want to seem like fatties so we stuck to three each, ha!

I had chicken breast with salad, meatballs in some sauce, and spicy potatoes with peppers, onions, and other random stuff.

All in all it came to just over £20 between the two of us, not bad at all!

Glad I tried it (y)

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
Well well, it was yummy! I would definitely consider going back for more some day soon!

We were going to get four little bowl thingies each, but the waitress asked me if I was a tapas noob and suggested most people order 2-3 bowls and we didn't want to seem like fatties so we stuck to three each, ha!

I had chicken breast with salad, meatballs in some sauce, and spicy potatoes with peppers, onions, and other random stuff.

All in all it came to just over £20 between the two of us, not bad at all!

Glad I tried it (y)

That's well cheap! Last time i had Tapas was for me b'day (so fortunately i didn't pay) but we had 3 or 4 dishes to share between 3 as a starter and a Paella as a main sourse with a bottle of vino and the lot cost just over 80 sheets!!