GOING TO CANADA

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
FOR A WEEK TO MEET MY GIRLS FAMILY AND HUNT SOME SHIT I GUESS. NOTHING TO DO UP WHERE WE'RE GOING BESIDES HUNT & FUCK....SO IF YOU DONT SEE ME, THATS WHERE I AM...OH IM DRIVING BTW. 8 HOUR DRIVE..

charlie131

VIP Junglist
my mates just came from doing a six month skiing season in whistler and all they were talking bout was bc bud... so i"d say bc bud is the thing to do

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
my mates just came from doing a six month skiing season in whistler and all they were talking bout was bc bud... so i"d say bc bud is the thing to do
YEA WE GET BC BUD ROUND HERE TOO...BUT YEA EVERYONE SMOKES BUD UP THERE SO THATS COOL....BUT JUST GOING TO GRAB SOME RELAXATION IN NATURE...

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
You taking a gun with you Fess? There's something very manly about putting your gun in the mouth of a bull elk and firing...

...we're gonna need pics though...

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
You taking a gun with you Fess? There's something very manly about putting your gun in the mouth of a bull elk and firing...

...we're gonna need pics though...
pics will be taken, which will lead to posting, which will lead to the "you look like...." and so forth..

no guns Jaro, just my huge rambo knife and a pack of matches..

views

Easily distracte
VIP Junglist
FOR A WEEK TO MEET MY GIRLS FAMILY AND HUNT SOME SHIT I GUESS. NOTHING TO DO UP WHERE WE'RE GOING BESIDES HUNT & FUCK....SO IF YOU DONT SEE ME, THATS WHERE I AM...OH IM DRIVING BTW. 8 HOUR DRIVE..
Where aboats you going?

I spent 5 and a bit months in and around Vancouver last year. Best city on Earth.