Going raving

junglist2007

How many raves has everyone been to? Does anyone remember a club called The mansion in Bournemouth sick old raves then. Got to love the sanctuary:i_love_co

i have been to fuckin loads...my favorite back in the day was the Que Club in birmingham...it shut for ages but its back up and running now...i would advise every1 to go there its mega

I have heard of the Mansion never went though,been to the Opera House a few times.

Been to the Skanktuary tooo many times though.

Yeh been to shit loads man!!! My favourite is The Drome a.k.a SeOne.... was so much better when it was The Drome.... felt proper grimey.....

My second best had to be Bagleys! had some proper wkd times there!!!

Yeah Snctuary Milton Keynes... Helter Skelter etc

Hysteria/Pure X,Desire,Life Utopiah,Dreamscape,Slammin' Vinyl,Jungle Fever are among the other sthat i've been to at The Sanctuary.........World Dance did one there too way way back.

Yeah Snctuary Milton Keynes... Helter Skelter etc

yeah mate i went there for a new year bash time ago...the Q outside was fuckin huge man...not every1 got in for the count down so every1 outside went fuckin burserk and pushed down the fences n busted in...quite scary when ya off ya box really

but wot a mega club its fuckin massive

yeah mate i went there for a new year bash time ago...the Q outside was fuckin huge man...not every1 got in for the count down so every1 outside went fuckin burserk and pushed down the fences n busted in...quite scary when ya off ya box really

but wot a mega club its fuckin massive

You said in this post that you hadn't been there

http://dnbforum.com/showpost.php?p=270080&postcount=7

Make you mind up :rowley:

What's a rave?

Here you go funny guy :shake:

A rave (or rave party), is a term, in use since the 1980s, to describe dance parties (often all-night events) where DJs and other performers play electronic dance music, sometimes referred to as "rave music", with the accompaniment of laser light shows, projected images, and artificial fog. Rave parties are often, not always, associated with the use of "club drugs" such as ecstasy, Cocaine, amphetamines and, more recently, ketamine and 2C-B. In the late 1980s, the word "rave" was adopted to describe the subculture that grew out of the acid house movement.

Back
Top Bottom