Going Deeper (Feb 2012) - Chilled/ambient drum and bass

jack2290

This is a mix i've wanted to put together for a fair while, basically consists of my favourite tunes from the more chilled ambient side of drum and bass. Bit of skip at around 16 minutes in, other than that not too many issues apart from the odd slip.

Appreciate any feedback, cheers!

Tracklist:

Silent Dust : Eye of the duck - Free
ASC : The touch - Auxiliary
Blue Motion : How can i love you more - Spearhead Records
Frederic Robinson : Laughing at clouds - Diffrent
Instra:Mental : From the start - Autonomic
Silent Dust : Zero nine zero - None60
Mortem : The touch - IM:LTD
Arpxp : Winter in sardinia - Sun and Bass Recordings
Seba : Crockett - Combination Records
Koto : The intermission - Rotation Deep UK
Dan HarbarNam : Light - Santorin Records
Circa : Ida - Medschool
ASC : Aqualoop - Space Cadets
Tokyo Prose : Echoes - Samurai Music
June Miller : Give up the ghost - Horizons Music
Alix Perez : Suffer in silence ft. Zero T - Shogun Audio
Commix : Japanese Electronics - Metalheadz
dBridge : Since we've been apart - Shogun Audio
Nuage, Getz : Gallactica - Absys Records
Blu Mar Ten : Believe me (Bop remix) - Blu Mar Ten
Silent Dust : 1959 - None60

this mix is awesome jack. i love pretty much every track in it, really does the sound justice as well not one duff tune. some highlights were give up the ghost > suffer in silence and the touch > how can i love you more, but really the whole thing just flows superbly. all in all the levels sounded pretty tight, everything just rolled so nicely. and for some reason i completely slept on that blue motion track, even tho i own it, really good stuff. can't really give the mix any higher praise... please do more like this! will be replaying for sure

this mix is awesome jack. i love pretty much every track in it, really does the sound justice as well not one duff tune. some highlights were give up the ghost > suffer in silence and the touch > how can i love you more, but really the whole thing just flows superbly. all in all the levels sounded pretty tight, everything just rolled so nicely. and for some reason i completely slept on that blue motion track, even tho i own it, really good stuff. can't really give the mix any higher praise... please do more like this! will be replaying for sure

Cheers man appreciate it! Thought it might be up your street, noticed we have a similiar taste when it comes to this style of drum and bass. I was the same for that blue motion tune, had it for ages but only discovered my love for it recently. Will definitely do more on this tip, just eager to do a techy rolling mix first, just need st clair to be released! Loved midnight maneuvers, look forward to your next one mate

I loveeee the more melodic stuff like this
happy.gif

Lovin it mate.

---------- Post added at 10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 ----------

Lovin it mate. Whole selection is top notch on both mixes.Got it on in my van. Sounds fuckin class.

Back
Top Bottom