Goin out to movement headz

k_dub

ez, what u think of movement @ end? My fave club, one of the best weeklies, thought it couldn't go wrong but the queue took the friggin piss- 2hrs in the cold and not enough space to stand up straight! Djs were ok, only Patife played a quality set for me, seen Roni play a lot better, Ed rush not on form and Pesh was only average. Did u see Roni Size standing outside at 6.30 in the morning- geeza looked propper mashed, and he was just wandering about on his own, grinning his head off, big up!
Respec all the crews that made it down there, and our cabbie who kept us smiling on the way back.

heh, funny u should mention that cos nuff peeps were on a VIP list cos they had the movement logo on their phone (think this come off website/promo at bar rumba). Their queue was massive though, bout half the ravers so whats the point! End is notorioius for queues, been on proppa guest list there before (cheers Andy!) but still ended up waiting for 1hr plus.

the end seems to be notorius for queues, and i can vouch for that after freezing my nads off for two solid hours in the queue for ram trilogy a while ago.

k_dub said:
heh, funny u should mention that cos nuff peeps were on a VIP list cos they had the movement logo on their phone (think this come off website/promo at bar rumba). Their queue was massive though, bout half the ravers so whats the point! End is notorioius for queues, been on proppa guest list there before (cheers Andy!) but still ended up waiting for 1hr plus.

Yeah - Movement fucked up with some text message guest list ticket which surprise, surprise half of London ended up forwarding to their mate and his dog!

Back
Top Bottom