Godskitchen Global Gathering

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Has anyone seen the line up for Dnb tent at Gods?
gg03_r21_c4.jpg

Is anyone going this year? I went last year and if this year's anything like it, its gunna be a right fucking stormer!:D

The highlight for me last year was these two cyberkids dancing infront of me in the Dnb tent, I could hear them shouting to each other "This is fucking miles better than trance, I'm fucking staying here!" That put a smile on my face.:D

I'm reserving my regular spot on top of the speaker again for sure, I had loads of fun up there!:finger:

were getting a mini bus and 16 of us atre going up, never been to one of these events b4.
shoulod be wikkid.

cant go to homelands no more boo hoo.

but i reckon ill make it ta this!!!

boooooooooooo!!!!

i love festivals cos thats where its a, trust!!!

lets hope the weather is nice n sunny!!!:slayer: :evil:

26 July at Long Marston Airfield near Stratford upon Avon, 50 squid a ticket inc. booking fee and its from 4pm til 7am.

I reckon we should all meet up and take over the dnb tent, show them who the tent really belongs to!:gun:

Originally posted by Caution
Not bothering this year

Getting a bit sick of the substandard sound systems at the summer festivals. Always puts me on a downer...

the systems arer always great... the problem is with the local councils who have stringent sound polution regulations. they get the engineer to limit the rig and then the STUPID DJs decide to redline the mixer thus turning the sound in to a low volumed distorted mess.

Originally posted by Rareform
the systems arer always great... the problem is with the local councils who have stringent sound polution regulations. they get the engineer to limit the rig and then the STUPID DJs decide to redline the mixer thus turning the sound in to a low volumed distorted mess.

Thats exactly what I meant

Just not in so many words

Not worth 50 odd quid imo

Back
Top Bottom