godly acts... mind over matter an all that jazz ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Dec 5, 2009.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

just got the idea from this post from rob ..

my bro once said he saw a car crash, a bloke ran over to help, in his panic the car was up against a wall or something and te driver couldnt get out, this bloke on the spot 'supposedly' ripped the door off or pulled the car away from the wall or something that he probs usually wouldt be able to do .

may of been bullshit coz my bro also said a lot of things.. bieng a young brother i believed the bullshit.

:rinsed:

anyway, has anyone been chased by the police or been in a situation where you pull something off in a second of sheer adrenaline / panic / rush ..

i got chased by a copper once for smashing church windows (hangs head in shame , was a young nipper and a cunt )

i ran across a field, and litrally ran up a ten foot wall or something, just launched myself over the fucker and sprinted what felt like about 60mph in pure panic and ran home.. got home legs cut up to fuck.. went back to the wall few days later and couldnt belive and scrambled up it in about half a second.. the copper must off thought i was on speed or somethin.

anyoe else been in a fucked up situation and surprisingly pulled off a 25 ft jump across a lake and wressled a crocoldile ect..

[​IMG]

2. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I heard about this guy, I think I've mentioned it before. Who was walking home one night, saw a group of rowdy looking blokes heading towards him, so decided to dive behind a wall and hide. Only problem was behind the wall was a 80 foot mountainous drop, he then landed in electrical power lines got electrocuted, then fell on a railway track and got runover. But the jammy fucker still survived.

3. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

i once trained a cat to fetch the paper. thats as supernatural as it gets.

4. EWOKS

the train ran over him and he still survived.. must of just chopped the old pins off or sumthin.

not sure if id want to still survive after all that.

5. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

He was on a Survival TV show in America, and the guest on before him was that English guy who got his face burnt off in the Falklands. The English guy was saying how his life went downhill after getting burnt, said he become an alcoholic and lost all his family because of it. Then the next guy came on and just blew him out of the water with his falling, electrical, run-over bonanza.

6. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Yeah id prob get too cocky, you know, think the luck could go on for ever.. watch my party trick as i jump in front of a train whilst electrocuting myself

Ive heard similar stories about people in certain mad situations where adrenalin has kicked in and they have been able to do things that are not normally physically possible but cant think of anything personally..

Its like pcp aswell, i seen some videa of a kiddy takin a beating bu cause the drug was so powerfull his jaw was almost hanging off but he kept standin, powerfull shit... fuk that

7. EWOKS

woah ..

ive heard of pcp, always new it makes you disorientated and trip and affects the nervous system bit like ket on the anesthetic tip ..

but havent ever read much on it ..

just spent past 10 mins on erowid and wiki and other sites, reaidng reports and expreences..

angel dust thay call it, people soak fags in it and smoke em.. call it gettin wet.

sounds absoloutely fucking crazy.. sends people mad , schizo type if they have abit 2 much..

some lad cut loads of skin off his legs with a knife coz he was trippin and couldntfeel it and stuff.. madness.

think ill fuckin stay away from the dust .. shit sounds lethal doesnt it.

8. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

yeah man its mental, also read up about jimson weed, that will interest you aswell (not as in wanna do it)!

The phrase "Red as a beet, dry as a bone, blind as a bat, mad as a hatter" has been used to describe Jimson's effects, and it does a good job of summing them up. All parts of the plant are toxic, so pleasant effects are limited -- a big reason the plant is used only by novices. Atropine and scopolamine block the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, causing dry mouth, dilated pupils, high temperature (but reduced sweating), and blurred vision. Psychological effects include confusion, euphoria, and delirium.

Stupidly, I went out while the effects had not yet fully started. After having been thrown out of a bar, where I was desperately searching for my briefcase that was supposed to be there someplace (but which I hadn’t even with me), I found myself in a city that I did not recognize. I did not remember where I came from, where to go, what to do, who I was, let alone what I was doing there at that time of night, nor did I have any clue how to get “home” as far as there was still a conception of what home might be. I was constantly hallucinating that I was smoking a cigarette, which would suddenly disappear leaving me searching the street. [I discovered that] witches are actually shrubs growing in front yards (they live underground, the branches are the hairs). I must have walked the same street some 50 times back and forth. A small statue of a child alongside the road started laughing and laughing harder and harder every time I passed. For 24 hours. It was a really interesting experience, not a nice one, I could not see straight for a week.

9. EWOKS

shit man... 24 hours ? that how long it lasted for .. where did you get it ? ..

you done any other mad drugs that arent your normal, e's, trips, base , ganj , coke ect ..

cant say i have.. the main street ones are around alot for a reason, people dont get tooo spazzy on them, so they buy them every weekend and stuff.. the more underground ones tho..

only ever hear fucked up stuff..

to be fair you and gzero sound like youve both caved the brain in a few times.. i battered the usual drugs, but none of these kind.

10. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I really didnt explain explain well in the last post, that experience was just copied and pasted from another website, my mate has done it, grew some in his window, he said he hasd the same experiece with trippin out always thinkin he was smokin and lookin for his 'lost' fags, he dont even smoke lol, he showed my a picture when he was on it and his face had gone real red!!!

I have had my fun with loads of shroom, acid, dmt, changa (dmt mix smoked in a pipe), 2ci, 2cb etc but generally dont really do these types of things to much anymore cause like you said i dont really fancy cavin my own brain in!! I have also played about with things that can bought legally like san pedro (mescaline), cebil seeds (munch the seeds, contain LSA, trip like acid imo can be stronger), blue lotus (soak it in wine and drink!) and kratom powder (boil into a tee and drink, very melow buzz, can go into waking dreams, look it up!)

Generally now I just like a drink, smoke and a few lines like

11. EWOKS

yea same here..

what you rekon to dmt ? .. 2ci ... and 2cb ? ..

i had the same thing on mushroom with the fag..but i smoked. and was smoking , i chucked it but thought i still had it. also had my keys in my hand and the key ring i thought was getting wrapped round my finger and getting stuck was all fucked up..

i thought it may of been someone elses experience, wasnt sure..

i read bout that jimson weed abit just now..

sounds mentally poisonous.. all the songs and rhymes .. and reported toxic deaths and stuff.. stops you from seeing, spitting, pissing, shitting.. can stop you intestines and stomach and everything functioning.. leave you in a sad state..

ive smoked kratom before i think ?? cant remeber .. legal high isnt it ? ..

you rekon its ok and not sketchy ?.. mite have to get some more.

12. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Yeah kratom can be smoked, its normally bought as a powder and made into tea tea or tossed and washed.. but it can be bought as a resin block aswell, this is when it can be smoked.. its nice yeah, very relaxin, not addictive, cheap, have only done it a few times, not for ages now, i still have some at home for a rainy day.. its legal here but illegal where its made in places like vietnam
    http://thekratomguide.com/

dmt was the best when i smoked it as the changa mix, was quite trippy but not too intense.. had a habit of shouting um bongo um bongo they smoke it in the congo when i was smokin that shit for some reason

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changa_Manga

2ci and 2cb i like but dont overly rate to be fair, its fun but i tripped so many times now can get a bit samey like..

That jimson weed can fuk off haha, sod that shit!! I dunno why anyone would choose to do it to themselves, hunter s thompson used to use that quite a bit from what i can remember readin..

I used to always ty and take my hat off when i was on mushrooms, but i never used to wear one.. thats the only reacurrin thing i used to have when on shrooms :rinsed:

13. EWOKS

fair play.. i always thought dmt was meant to be some kind of fucked up badboy drug aswell.. your brain releases dmt when you sleep or something.

ill check out kratom. could do with a smoke, and green would just end me now days.

14. BDS

BDS Active Member

All this talk of Jimson Weed ( AKA Devils Weed ) reminds me of these books.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Definitely worth a read...

They are supposed to be factual accounts,

Some say they are bollocks but I have read nearly everything the man wrote and I personally think these 2 out of all he wrote are probably true.

a yaqui way of knowledge was his first book and a seperate reality was the second (following on)... although i read the second first and the a yaqui way.

he wrote more after pressure for more releases were put on him, which is where i think he embelished a tad. he also ended up with a type of god complex because people starting basically worshipping him which is where it all went wrong.

take a look.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  15. BDS

BDS Active Member

if you do read these books id advise reading them without looking into the author or going google mad because it will take away from 2 very very good book's.

16. EWOKS

cheers mate. added to the folder..

i dont like to read to many reviews on books anyway, one persons idea of crap may be another persons favourite book.

ill check em out when i get the time mate. cheers.

17. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Safe man, looks like a good read will take a look into this

18. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Reminds me of Go-Ped.

Nothing Godly here, he was just a micro-gypsy nutter. Can't be been more than about 4ft 5in.

He was so named because he once came down the park where we were hanging out in those days (Watford crew will know it as Back/Tescos park) just shouting "Ooos nicked my go-ped then? eh? eh?"

Picks out the BIGGEST, BLACKEST mother fucker in the park, and we're talking about a BIG fella here with a few mates around him. Go-Ped strides right up to him starts accusing him of nicking his ped, the giant is a little taken aback by all this, he's not used to such small people getting so lippy.

Next think you know Go-Ped's fucking smashed this guy, twatted him a proper good un right in the face, dropped him in one punch. The geezer mate tried it and Go-Ped dispatches him in similar fashion, then he grabs the third guy (who is still like twice his hight) and has a word, goes rtound the corner, and returns with the ped! Turns out he was SPOT on, they had lifted it.

Go-Ped comes back past us on the way with his ped and says one thing (sorry): "Always the fucking moulis..."

Lesson to be learned from this? Don't fuck with small gypsys becuase they fight more than the bigguns. Godly? Dunno but it was fucking epic lulz.

19. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

haha, in all fairness id stay away from fuckin with any gypsys not just the small uns! :rinsed:

20. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

i used to be quite unfit, and i managed to run away from a cop car, in my graffiting days. i guess this was due to adrenline. this was with a rucksack full of paint on my back too.