Goddrn MOTs are a pain in the arse

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Finally found the certificate after several hours of looking. You could say I should be more organised, but I have moved twice within a year and then renovated my girls flat so no surprises I am a bit hectic. Was gonna go to the coast today, but I am 6 days expired on my Mot so basically I am driving uninsured until I get a new MOT...so wasting saturday getting an MOT if I can... Last minute .com bollocks. Thing is why not just have a system where you get an e-mail or a text and you can know instead of a sheet of fackin paper. I mean, this is the 21st centuary. THey can ping up your reg plate and see if your insured and mot'd but can't text you to tell you it runs out. That makes perfect sense eh. although tempted to drive tehre anyway, 80 miles of motorway is a long way to drive with no MOT ( and so no insurance...) about to flip a coin..whddya reckon

2. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Grab some crayons and draw one up for yourself.

Take a bike.

Hitchhike and get drunk in strangers' backseats making them feel uncomfortable.

Have some ice cream and think about how a lot of clouds look like Iceland..

3. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

great advice..actually got one today .Matey was cool and evebn though the backseet falls down he put what it had a baby seat on it and he could not test it. Sweet.

4. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

fucking MOTs man, you go to get it MOT'd, £20-40 quid, thats fine, but then it fails and you end up with hundreds of pounds worth of repairs. thankfully I have a new car so no MOT for three years, yeah booooi