God sent Covid-19 to punish mankind

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Yeah, I mean..if you try to cook a dog..it's just barking along.

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
The Youtube University China says that there was a "leak" in the now closed Fort Detrick facility and that the illnesses following that "leak" were declared to be a flu. So basically, the US was already corona before anyone else. And at the military games in Wuhan, American soldiers have spread the virus.

The United States of Trump think there was a leak at Wuhan Institute of Virology. This theory was EVEN debunked by American sources but hey..YOU'RE FAKE NEWS.

So. No. I think it is a zoonosis. Even chinese officials said that. Wonder if he's still alive though :teeth:

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The Youtube University China says that there was a "leak" in the now closed Fort Detrick facility and that the illnesses following that "leak" were declared to be a flu. So basically, the US was already corona before anyone else. And at the military games in Wuhan, American soldiers have spread the virus.

The United States of Trump think there was a leak at Wuhan Institute of Virology. This theory was EVEN debunked by American sources but hey..YOU'RE FAKE NEWS.

So. No. I think it is a zoonosis. Even chinese officials said that. Wonder if he's still alive though :teeth:
Fun fact, I live where Ft Detrict is, and it is not closed. That is where us muricans develop our biological war weapons.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Fun fact, I live where Ft Detrict is, and it is not closed. That is where us muricans develop our biological war weapons.
Wh
you live in a testing site. The region is a mistake

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist

This is the leading conspiracy theory I've heard in Canada.

So there is a weird theory circulating out there involving a Level 4 viral research facility in this city called Winnipeg in Canada. They study a bunch of viruses there including SARS, MERS, HIV, AIDS, and other lovely things no one ever wants to be exposed to. In October 2019, they fired several Chinese scientists after they "breached policy" while visiting Wuhan to help China set up their new virus lab. The public documents were all redacted so no one knows why they were fired, but 2 months later COVID-19 showed up in a market in Wuhan.

Or aliens. It could always be aliens.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Wh

you live in a testing site. The region is a mistake
No it is a not so secret, and yet, secret military base. They do all sorts of cancer, ebola, viral, bactarial, and aids research there. Not all of it is nefarious but if the zombie apocalypse ever breaks out, it is going to start here. I got a friend who works on some of the “I cant tell you my research stuff, and she is going full time right now.” I know dozens of people who work their in all sorts of different fields. The government is planning for the worse and prepping sites. Like site R just north in PA and Camp David a few miles away too.
There is a book called Hot Zone about a near accidental Ebola break out here. Scary as fuck. There are also sites that are more or less sealed off due to anthrax.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
No it is a not so secret, and yet, secret military base. They do all sorts of cancer, ebola, viral, bactarial, and aids research there. Not all of it is nefarious but if the zombie apocalypse ever breaks out, it is going to start here. I got a friend who works on some of the “I cant tell you my research stuff, and she is going full time right now.” I know dozens of people who work their in all sorts of different fields. The government is planning for the worse and prepping sites. Like site R just north in PA and Camp David a few miles away too.
There is a book called Hot Zone about a near accidental Ebola break out here. Scary as fuck. There are also sites that are more or less sealed off due to anthrax.
The ferry to Connecticut by me passes plum island. Creepy af

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Is eating a dog any different to eating a cow? Nope.

People call China barbaric, but it's not the country that's the issue, it's humans in general.