God bless Skrillex

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Was looking for a dubstep track I heard several years ago with the lyrics "Splurt my friend cos I don't want to do a 2 to 10" ( still not found it, but his article popped up :- The word libel mean anything to these guys ?

http://christwire.org/2012/02/skrillex-uses-satanic-and-homosexual-influence-to-win-grammys/

Skrillex Uses Satanic and Homosexual Influence to Win Grammys

by Mark E. Figs

Skrillex, a Gothic icon and Lesbian fashionista whose name is Latin for “Homosexual Satan Wasp”, is the biggest act in Dubstep today — a music genre founded on consuming massive amounts of drugs and having raucous pre-marital sex with numerous partners — and his winnings at the 2012 Grammys prove that his satanic presence will be felt for years to come. As long as Skrillex wins Grammys and is accepted by mainstream media, he will claim souls for Satan and molest our children through his perverse philosophy of futuristic devil machine music. :teeth:

Skrillex is the inventor of “dubstep” whose sole purpose is to provide a “drop” — common youth terminology for procuring and snorting drugs. In addition, the rhythm patterns he employs in his “music” are known to cause seizures to certain people, which provides ample opportunity for other concert-goers to rape said afflicted person(s). :fpalm:

Skrillex, a known emosexual, was born Sonny Moore. He rose to fame with the satanic Rock ‘n roll band “From First To Last” (a band name that celebrates falling from God’s grace) and soon parlayed that success into something much more blasphemous; something that incorporates elements of Warhol-era rampant homosexuality and perversion, electronic “music” and lesbian-influenced haircuts. It is rumored that 1 in 3 women are raped at a Skrillex concert and forced to abort their children soon after.

Over 100% of homosexual gays listen to, or have listened to Skrillex in their life — mostly while participating in door-to-door recruitment for sex orgies or attempting to molest children in one of the patented “Rape Vans” used by the gay homo community.

In addition, Skrillex has launched a grotesque fashion trend, where upon weak-minded woman destroy their hallowed vessels of child birthing by SHAVING the side of their head — the same thing responsible for the downfall of Samson is being ENCOURAGED by this gnome-ish pervert. Skrillex will stop at nothing to get every teen in America hooked on dubstep and “ecstasy” (a potent street drug responsible for terrorism).

(Skrillex, shown here drinking “ecstasy”, in particular the potent “X3″ version)

As a proud parent of four, healthy, able-bodied children, I urge all fellow parents to think thrice before allowing their own children to attend a dubstep show. These shows are full of unemployed “Occupiers” who seek to rape and maim your children and family life. Skrillex fans are MORE likely to rob a gas station and set a retirement home on fire than 1000% of Christians.

Please join with me in boycotting dubstep and this evil, satanic harbinger of deceit.

Recommended for you -

Five Disturbing FACTS About Bath Salts!

Five Disturbing FACTS About Bath Salts!

Sasquatch of Sodomy 'Skrillex' Releases New Music Video Gang Bangarang, Gothic Hipster Homostep ...

Sasquatch of Sodomy 'Skrillex' Releases New Music Video Gang Bangarang, Gothic Hipster Homostep ...

Are Deadmau5 and Skrillex Planning a Kiester Kegger At Your Son's College?

Are Deadmau5 and Skrillex Planning a Kiester Kegger At Your Son's College?

Evil Dolan meme corrupting children.

Evil Dolan meme corrupting children.

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

didnt read any of that but the splurt tune is

or possibly the original

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Radius likes this.
  3. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Next album title?

[EDIT]
    And God bless you for this christwire.org. Awesome.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  4. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Didn't read.

Remember when they used to play dubstep in with drum&bass sets

hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhehheehheehhehehehhehehehehehehehehehheheee

5. Radius

This track reminds me of the station me and my friends were running back in 2008 VIP sound- There was a geezer called Johhny aka THC who had his own label 3.5 records...he played this...the studio was right opposite Aldermaston Bomb factory :teeth:

- - - Updated - - -

U should there are some classics- like explaining what a drop is or that SKrillex makes tracks to allow homosexual gang bangs...seriously its classic material

- - - Updated - - -

And bless you too my friend. All that IT advise from back in eth day was well useful.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  6. Saftstein

Saftstein Active Member

Ecstasy, a potent street drug responsible for terrorism
    Best line hrhrhhr.

This must have been writting by a fucking genius.

7. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

i dunno what the fuck this is about.

but i watched reck is ralph with my fake g/f last night.. and it was some dub steppy tune in it. parently it was skrellicks. at the time. i enjoyed it (y)

8. Radius

must be some kind of gay homosexual :teeth:

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i wouldnt ask god to do such a thing.
    its not a good idea to call down gods good will on skrillex.
    it is a very severe request.
    you will be smoten verily with rock. upon thine head.