DnB Go Down (Liquid)

Beautiful tune bro. LOVE the bass... really great and lush tunes! im gonna start reposting these tunes here on my own fb wall. they are that good

Thanks peeps. It originally didnt have vocals, but felt it needed them, so chopped up some acapella I found in an rnb sample pack. Seems to be going down pretty well so far :)

Nice work. Very liquid, indeed. However, I'm not a huge fan of the bass melody, I usually like to have my basses on sustain, but that's just me :)

Intro beat reminds me of early high contrast, very good.

vocals are ok but im not really a prolonged vocal fan lol

I like the bass.

Nice one guys. This one def seems to be dividing opinion. Was pretty much based on the old Hospital Records sound which I loved and still do. Thanks for listening :)

Thanks man, means a lot :) - Think this could be getting picked up by so done so will keep you informed :)

Loving the vibe of the track overall, all of the elements sound like they're positioned well in the stereo field.

The vocal is...ok. I'm not sure but it feels just slightly off from the key of the tune. Have you tried pitching it up a bit to get that chipmunk timbre? I can't help be feel that may really put this tune over the edge a bit, just that's just my .02.

Nonetheless, great job! Loving the tune as a whole.

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. I did mess with the vocals a fair bit, but as I make most stuff at 175bpm, but play them at 180ish, I usually find that the vocals go high pitched so tried to keep them as low as possible so they'll sound better when mixed if you know what I mean :)

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. I did mess with the vocals a fair bit, but as I make most stuff at 175bpm, but play them at 180ish, I usually find that the vocals go high pitched so tried to keep them as low as possible so they'll sound better when mixed if you know what I mean :)

I totally get where you're coming from. Great choon.

the production is top quality and definitely on par. the chord progression is spread just enough and the song stays interesting. your structuring abilities are definitely on the ball and I overall enjoyed the tune man. any free download available? I'd like to have this on my phone..

Big ups everyone :) - Just waiting to hear back for sure off a label, so no freebies at the mo sorry

really nice mate
bass is spot on drums are crisp

only problem for me is the vocal seems a bit off maybe? cant quite put my finger on it

overall really good track

Back
Top Bottom