Gloxxy - Grand Theft Audio Event Promo Mix

Nice 1 Chaps. I just threw it together at the last minute to whip up a bit of fervour with the clients for tonight.

huge mix gloxxy, really enjoyed the switch up with sunday crunk remix to begin with been trying to figure out how to mix that tune in haha but best bit for me though had to be 2319 (Original) - SPKTRM > Time Tripping (Original Mix) - Hazard > Arrakis (Noisia Remix) - Black Sun Empire > Rafale - War > The Base (Original Mix) - Xtrah, amazing selection and mixing there especially the way you brought in the base, big up man

Got back from the pub last night a bit wobbly and put this on whilst making some munch. Properly wicked mix mate! Had be bouncing around like a loon at points :) Big up man, look forward to the next

Mate. This mix is tougher than a £1 steak.
The mixing is just so clean. Really impressed. You should enter it in the member mix of the month thread. How anyone will top it I don't know.

Mate. This mix is tougher than a £1 steak.
The mixing is just so clean. Really impressed. You should enter it in the member mix of the month thread. How anyone will top it I don't know.

Thanks Teddy.

What a good idea!

Done!

go ed this will go nicely in the car this Gloxxy lad...is right.

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom