Global Gathering?

YES! im gna be there, random concept tent looks sick! last year there were people sellin and buyin tickets as you drove into the car park on the first day but i dno about saturday. i would expect you could get one if you wna risk it lol

anyone going, im gonna go down on the saturday. have heard i can get cheaper tickets at the gate/touts etc. or is this complete rubbish?

My mate an his bird went down on the saturday last year an I think they got 2 tickets at £25 each fuckin bargin

im shud b there.. at gatecrasher they has sniff dogs..i got caught on the 2nd day when i was walkin bout the site.. fookin dogs!

global is an pretty sweet event, really enjoyed it the last 2 years, but random concept are useless. sound system is always too quiet, mc's always far too loud

i dno last year the random concept tent was LOOOUD! mic sounded pretty good too although i was beaned up off my nut (so much so i woke up my mate at 9 in the mornin to tell him the music had started only to find out it was a generator humming in the distance) OUCH

sound system last year was fuckin shit! they used a long throw system which meant it was louder outside the tent, rather than inside the tent!

overall it was not a rave! the atmosphere was shit and the river of mud was gay!

sound system last year was fuckin shit! they used a long throw system which meant it was louder outside the tent, rather than inside the tent!

overall it was not a rave! the atmosphere was shit and the river of mud was gay!

i completetly agree.last year was shiiiiit. too quiet, too muddy.

bacon purse lol thats top drawer fanny slang right there. global 2day... YAAAY! cant wait. hope you guys can make it

Back
Top Bottom