Global gathering searches

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by muzzadj, Jul 25, 2013.

1. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Off to Global tomorrow (fuck yes) but heard some shit things about the search. Anyone have any experience? Or any good stash techniques would be good!

Any of you going?? Going to be madness

2. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

stuff it into your sleeping bag's drawstring bag.

3. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

literally a line of policemen at the end of the queue with dogs and you have to walk between them, its ridiculous, never seen so many police at an event. Little mobile police van thingys too, saw some guys getting led there for presumably a finger up the bum.

Not everyones bags get searched though if I remember right, random selection type thing

4. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

if the dogs are german shepherds, no need to worry...those usually aren't sniffers.

5. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

duck tape it to your gooch

6. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

they were black labs and golden retrievers, which usually are sniffer dogs, but more often than not the sniffer dogs brought to festivals are "fakes", as in theyre just looking for a reaction to the dog rather than the dog finding anything. But given the number of police their I wouldnt be surprised if they were proper sniffers.

7. rj_dnb

rj_dnb Well-Known Member

I've gone the past 2 years with a few people and a lot of stuff. Just bowled through, no problem. Couple of dogs at the gate, walk the right way and you're golden. As for stash. Clingfilm in a pot of something if your para. Moisturiser or something. Bottle of vodka in the middle of your sleeping bag roll. Enjoy the weekend (y)

8. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

sketch

but with the amount of drugs passing through those doors, i doubt it should be an issue. just try not too look too prang

if you wanna be safe (depending on which way you look at it), buy second rate gear once your in there.

9. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

the dogs are more for show than anything else, they know that allot of people will give themselves away when confronted by a line of officers and dogs, by acting all shifty and worried

its a fuking piss take the whole thing quite frankly, there are far better things they could be doing with their time than trying to ruin someones weekend

10. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

I didn't find it especially bad, really depends on what you look like though. Skinhead mateys will get searched 100% of the time.

If you're looking for uber security, I found a faultless technique is sticking shit in a johnny, then pushing that down into an opaque suncream bottle (with cream still in it to mask any look/smell).

Provided you can sort out some scissors or a way to get it back out, you can't really go wrong with that.

11. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

When I went back in 05 they had a unit of beagles stopping people. This was years ago so this couldve changed.